[v0.47] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: [v0.42] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby Gaweb Studio » Wed, 20Jan08 09:07

Hi guys!

Here is Glassix v0.43 PUBLIC release.

Download links

What's new?
  • Removed Chan-Mei, Kinu, Miwu, Wakana, Penny, Shiho and Yurika from the game
  • Added new quest to unlock Sarah's sexy casual suit
  • Iyo level 2 (Still missing bath, toilet and night commands though)
  • Added 69 command when sleeping with Hanae, Eimi, Yae, Kumiko and Utako as girlfriends
  • Added 3 new possession spell events : Aiko, Mitsuko and Fujiko
  • Fixed missing hero translation in spell descriptions
  • Updated Utako's level 2 hint to be more specific about the location (Thanks Shremedy!)
  • Added missing stamina requirement when casting Devil's Lust spell
So following the plan, I removed the girls which were not voted for in the last polls. The files are still there though and if you still want to have access to them, you can simply edit the config.xml file in the data folder. I'll clean it better later on since some jobs become unavailable with those changes then release an external package for the dropped girls for those who still wants them. However this change makes our goal clearer and shorter now. We'll see in two years what's the state of the project :p

Enjoy!
Gaweb Studio
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: [v0.43] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby Hey Chief » Wed, 20Jan22 02:45

true it is a good game, but I got tired of it after playing for about 2 1/2 years, He has developed it a lot since I started playing. If you have not tried it do so, warning you might get hooked in it.
V/R Hey Chief
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Re: [v0.43] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby Gaweb Studio » Sun, 20Feb02 09:25

Hi guys!

Here is Glassix 0.44 PUBLIC release.

Download links

What's new?
  • Iyo level 3
  • Added 3 new possession spell events : Emiri, Saiko and Utako
  • Added 2 new pimping events : Marylin and Utako
  • English translation, Anael's file, improved by Spectre (Huge thanks to him!)
  • Fixed overlapping bug in city map
  • Fixed missing introduction event for the twins
  • Added some missing images in Sarah's sexy casual suit event
Thanks to CarpeNoctem's hard work, we caught up with the delay from last month, huge thanks to him.

So following patrons suggestions, I tried to make the possession events a bit more original, still not quite there yet but it's a step. We'll work on improving this with CarpeNoctem for the remaining girls. In the meantime, I'll proceed on the new slave commands for v0.45 as per the last poll result and we'll add the remaining missing possession events over the next few versions, similar to the Devil's Lust pimping events.

We're also fixing little by little the issues with the girls we removed. The introduction event for the twins was missing after Wakana's removal and this should be fixed in this new version. Later on, we'll be moving the missing jobs to new girls and might update a few images here and there to limit the appearances of the removed girls. We'll see once v1.0 is launched if you guys want to reintroduce those removed girls but by then, I'll have revealed a new game which might pick your interest more than those extra girl ;)

Enjoy!
Gaweb Studio
great white shark

Re: [v0.44] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby Gaweb Studio » Sat, 20Mar07 09:03

Hi guys!

Here is Glassix 0.45 PUBLIC release!

Download links

Changelog:

• Iyo level 4
  • Added Iyo bad ending
  • Added Iyo good ending
  • Two bonus events for Iyo
  • French translation updated by CarpeNoctem
  • Fixed typo in Fujiko toilet event (Thanks Dregrin!)
  • Fixed incorrect variable change in Fujiko night event preventing second option to be unlocked (Thanks Dregrin!)
  • Fixed bug with Hanae's vaginal event not displaying choices (Thanks Zeph!)
  • Fixed bug with Marylin lingerie set C not appearing in the item list (Thanks Zeph!)
  • Fixed missing character images during St Patrick's event (Thanks Zeph!)

Enjoy!
Gaweb Studio
great white shark

Re: [v0.45] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby Gaweb Studio » Sat, 20Apr04 08:44

Hi guys!

Here is Glassix 0.46 PUBLIC release!

Download links

Changelog:
  • Added Nabila level 1
  • Added Daisuki level 1
  • Added slave pimping button in the girl status page, 3 girls max. Requires Slave mode and Devil's Lust spells as well as having unlocked a specific event related to pimping.
  • Pimping girls using this new button now earns some money and sexen at the beginning of each day
  • Added 3 short daily pimping events for each girl
  • Added Daisuki's house in Downtown Bakery and Bakery Street
  • Added Nabila's house in Northside street H
  • Chinese translation updated by Darkbatex
  • Fixed bug with Iyo not sleeping at night (Thanks Peixe751!)
Soooo, I'm late again for this version, sorry about that. I've been swamped with web dev last month and it took me some time to catch up. Anyway, everything is back in order.

This new version includes 2 new girls level 1, thanks to CarpeNoctem for his hard work.

As for the new slave events, as said before, I decided to make it a bit different than the usual additional events. There is now a new button in the girl status page which allows you to order your slaves to pimp themselves automatically each day during their leisure time. This requires both the Slave mode and the Devil's Lust spells as well as having triggered the first pimping event of the girl. This changes their usual behavior and instead of going home or go to their hobby places, they will instead go to the airport rooms and will spend their time pleasing customers there. This will earn you some money and sexen automatically each day. Only 3 girls at a time can be ordered to pimp themselves. There are 3 shorts pimping events for each girl, one for each room.

The aim was to make the mid/end game a bit easier with automatic money and sexen for players who don't cheat (wait, do they even exist? Kidding :p I know some of you play fair ;P). This new daily income might need some tweaks though, I'll wait for your feedback on it.

Finally, the chinese translation has been updated by another player, Darkbatex. So I've enabled the chinese language once more in the game. A huge thanks to him for his hard work. I know russian language has been requested too but since it has not been updated for so many versions, I'll leave it out to keep things clean. Either a new translator shows up or once the game is completed, I'll use some quick machine translations tools to complete all the removed languages. We'll see.

Enjoy!
Gaweb Studio
great white shark

Re: [v0.46] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby velteyn » Fri, 20May01 10:21

Hi !! Awesome game !! What game engine are you using to make this game ? Very curious
velteyn
sirens hunter

Postby Gaweb Studio » Sat, 20May02 06:19

Hi everybody!

Here is Glassix 0.47 PUBLIC release

Download links

Changelog:
  • Added blowjob and anal commands in doll mode
  • Added Daisuki level 2
  • Chinese translation updated by Darkbatex
  • English translation, Rin's file, improved by Spectre (Thanks!)
  • Fixed wrong key name for Marylin's room and house in french language (Thanks Thornum!)
  • Fixed wrong name tag in the talk with Lily about the nun (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed Street K night version (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed wrong image order in Hikari daily blowjob with sexy underwear (Thanks Darkbatex!)
  • Fixed missing cum option translations during anal commands (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed missing image in Okimi's pact event (Thanks Spectre/Darkbatex!)
  • Added missing chair and bed in Daisuki's room (Thanks Darkbatex!)
  • Fixed missing images during Daisuki's night event (Thanks Fakedcnt!)
So, only basic new content this month. Be warned Daisuki's content for level 2 is different from other girls, it might not be to everybody taste but is still a nice addition since I always wanted Glassix to be a sandbox game with many different kinks (though I have some limits).

There's also been a lot a fixes here and there thanks to all the reports. Huge thanks to those players for their help in making Glassix a better game.

Enjoy!
Gaweb Studio
great white shark

Postby Gaweb Studio » Sat, 20May02 06:20

velteyn wrote:Hi !! Awesome game !! What game engine are you using to make this game ? Very curious

I use Construct 2 to create the game. Characters come from Sexy Beach Premium Resort, by Illusion company.
Gaweb Studio
great white shark

Re: [v0.47] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby velteyn » Sat, 20May02 10:29

Oh, Construct 2 will be discontinued on 2021...

Did you consider an open source alternative like Godot Engine that is free (as free speech) and without any royalty fees nor anything ?
It supports Visual scripting using blocks and connections as Construct 2 (https://godotengine.org/features)

Have a look on showcase with full examples of games made with Godot:

https://youtu.be/UEDEIksGEjQ
https://youtu.be/AIapugketbs
velteyn
sirens hunter

Previous

Return to Projects