Ideas You Want To See In Games

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Ideas You Want To See In Games

Postby moskys » Wed, 17Dec06 10:21

yahoo wrote:It should start with a sex scene where the player can't sleep afterwards, recount their life choices so far, events leading up to that evening and realizing that he virtually begged for sex and feels that his wife didn't really share the mood, and even though he knows she was satisfied, he decides to do something about it.
If it starts with the wife, it should be the same, but the husband is asleep and she's thinking that she's not giving 100% in the marriage, but is overworked and too tired to be passionate for her husband.

Have you ever played Tlaero&Phreaky's 'Life with Keeley? ;)
moskys
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby yahoo » Wed, 17Dec06 23:25

Of course I did, but LwK is still a bit too idyllic. What I'm thinking about is realism. The game should take weeks, if not months.
If the writer decides that the main character isn't very attractive (in the beginning) and that's part of the reason why his wife isn't very interested in him, if you decide to start taking care of your body, you should totally see the effects of working out. Same goes for the wife -- make her comely, but definitely not perfect. And if the guy starts taking care of himself, she should do the same. The screenplay should then reflect the progress they made.
And since that's just one angle of at least a few, oh yeah, it'd totally be a pain to execute well.
yahoo
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby ErospaceGame » Sat, 17Dec09 04:13

Thanks for the feedback, and for the welcome!
I'm the writer for a game in development, so this thread is definitely helpful. It's a an encouraging challenge to hear that people are interested in complex relationships and good writing. I think the husband/wife dynamic you described would make for a really interesting game, hopefully one day I could try to make something like that happen!
ErospaceGame
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Previous

Return to Projects