MAN IN THE FAMILY RAGS 3.0.60. VERSION GAME

The specific forum for rags games creators

Re: MY FIRST RAGS GAME TRY.

Postby Mimailia » Tue, 15Dec15 15:19

ptmg30 wrote:can someone tell him to post this on something else, mega is acting up on me for some reason.

Try the "Download as ZIP" on the upper right side.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby khaaleth » Tue, 15Dec15 16:54

First bug
error in teachers question: the capital of Poland is Warsaw not Praque !!
khaaleth
sirens hunter

Postby wildride » Tue, 15Dec15 17:04

khaaleth wrote:First bug

Honestly I noticed it, but then thought maybe my geography was not up to par.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby Vitu » Tue, 15Dec15 17:39

Yeah, noticed that and it's not even the only teacher quiz bug in the game but since you can try to answer unlimited times, not really a big problem.
Vitu
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Skelaturi » Tue, 15Dec15 18:41

Vitu wrote:

Yeah, noticed that and it's not even the only teacher quiz bug in the game but since you can try to answer unlimited times, not really a big problem.

Well unless your daytime runs out. But wish those answers were in game, when you are actually learning.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby khaaleth » Tue, 15Dec15 22:27

for me biggest bug is using RAGS in version number 3 ... i downloaded 3.0.59, 3.0.60 and still have many bugs (i think it's same bug with changing some values - got the same errors in other games).
second problem with this rags version is text window - it's kinda annoying seeing whole text history written there so many times

until all technical problems will be fixed using rags 3 is pretty much useless from my point of view :/
khaaleth
sirens hunter

Postby ptmg30 » Wed, 15Dec16 18:00

having 2 different rags versions used to cause me problems, now I just have 2.14 and it runs everything.
ptmg30
lagoon predator

Postby Vitu » Tue, 16Jan12 21:34

Jasko has published version 0.5 on an other forum - since he seems to have forgotten this one, here's the download link:

https://mega.nz/#F!r8U2Wa6T!B3Zn3oucjiogDhd2zWZQ4Q

;)
Edit - Might as well add his post here:

NEW UPDATE IS HERE version 0.5 and VIP CLUB is rolling!!! !!! !!! All bugs fixed. Pls let me know how do you like it more of story coming soon.

Game is created in RAGS 3.0.60.0 Version because i have more options in it.
For people that are not familiar with this program i just have to say: Try it it is insane :)

So you are 25 year old guy living in your Aunt house with dad,step mom , step sister and Aunt making your own way on becoming whatever you like to. Money or love, family or girls you choose.

In this update i had expand the game and import some new ways of playing i hope you like it , there is not much of content but the world is now ready and a lot content will be coming each month. So for now play it and pleas let me know how it was.
Vitu
great white shark

Postby muttdoggy » Wed, 16Jan13 07:46

Vitu- Thanks for the update link!
I've noticed something about the scenes.. many of them seem to be pictures of LifeSelector models. Other than that, it is an interesting take on that style of game. I ran it well with both 2.4 and 3.0.59. I installed them in different folders (i.e. Rags Game LLC for 3.059 and RagsGame for 2.4). I made the 2.4 version the standard RAGS runner and then when I need 3.059, I just open the 3.059 runner then select the game. Hope this helps. :crazy:
Edited... To turn off the text history in 3.059 or 3.060, click on the tools tab and uncheck "Turn off auto pause".
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby jasko2205 » Wed, 16Jan13 19:00

FIRST OF ALL SORRY FOR LETTING FORUM FOR A WHILE BUT NOW I AM BACK AN WORKING ALOT ON MY PROJECT!!!

NEW UPDATE IS HERE version 0.5 WITH BUG FIX and VIP CLUB is rolling!!! !!! !!! All bugs fixed. Pls, let me know how do you like it more of the story coming soon.

The game is created in RAGS 3.0.60.0 Version because I have more options in it.
For people that are not familiar with this program, I just have to say: Try it is insane Smile

So you are a 25-year-old guy living in your Aunt house with dad, step mom, step sister and Aunt making your own way on becoming whatever you like to. Money or love, family or girls you choose.

In this update I had to expand the game and import some new ways of playing I hope you like it, there is not much of content but the world is now ready and a lot of content will be coming each month. So, for now, play it and please let me know how it was.

https://mega.nz/#!31c2RQTL!G3acUhnljYpm ... D7yC0dRzWU
Last edited by jasko2205 on Thu, 16Jan14 02:14, edited 1 time in total.
jasko2205
sirens hunter

Postby Vitu » Wed, 16Jan13 22:41

Jasko, I think I found a bug: after I go and "give Aunt update on Francesca status", the game is stuck, it only displays text "Room: Aunt office - Give Aunt update on Francesca status" - the time (clock) is 24H, but I can't go to sleep or advance in the game.... [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
Vitu
great white shark

Postby wildride » Thu, 16Jan14 00:27

Vitu wrote:Jasko, I think I found a bug: after I go and "give Aunt update on Francesca status", the game is stuck, it only displays text "Room: Aunt office - Give Aunt update on Francesca status" - the time (clock) is 24H, but I can't go to sleep or advance in the game.... [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]

Probably because its at 24h.. at least for the give update.. that option for me was there from the start chose not to use it until it seemed appropriate.

Bugs ive found, or at least unable to progress
is after doing this part and doing sophie is this thing with francesca doesnt seem to progress (im at 15 in history now if that plays any bearing after 10), I can go back to the hotel and try to do the dinner reservation again but it essentially loops.

I cant do a house thing with Nikki, went to the boss got the paperwork I think but cant do anything in any room with the client list and Nikki doesnt have any interaction, hotel just has reservation for Fran, (boss said something about doing it from my workplace I think) I tried the following day not immediately if that is an issue.
I cooked once with mom and that seems to be as far as it goes. (there are a few pics not linked alk, alk4, alk5)
The teachers dont go beyond saying hello at the pool.
The neighbour never texts (though I did walk in on her).
Im hoping Dillon gives me a text back soon like she said she would.
Apart from that I believe Ive completed all other girls paths (unless Courtney and Adriana do more than the charm boost)

these were in Rags 3.0.59.. because I was encountering that up/down bug and had not realised the fix. Im playing through on 3.0.60 now.

Only mentioned because the newer girls all state they are coming in 0.6 and I assumed that you had indicated similarly for the undeveloped paths when they ended.

PS something that is a problem with Rags 3.0.60 is it seems unable to handle going up and down, making at times going to see India impossible. Work around, save, close Rags, restart, load up game then reload save.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby wildride » Thu, 16Jan14 01:13

wildride wrote:
Vitu wrote:Jasko, I think I found a bug: after I go and "give Aunt update on Francesca status", the game is stuck, it only displays text "Room: Aunt office - Give Aunt update on Francesca status" - the time (clock) is 24H, but I can't go to sleep or advance in the game.... [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]

Probably because its at 24h.. at least for the give update.. that option for me was there from the start chose not to use it until it seemed appropriate.

is after doing this part and doing sophie is this thing with francesca doesnt seem to progress (im at 15 in history now if that plays any bearing after 10), I can go back to the hotel and try to do the dinner reservation again but it essentially loops.

I cant do a house thing with Nikki, went to the boss got the paperwork I think but cant do anything in any room with the client list and Nikki doesnt have any interaction, hotel just has reservation for Fran, (boss said something about doing it from my workplace I think) I tried the following day not immediately if that is an issue.
I cooked once with mom and that seems to be as far as it goes. (there are a few pics not linked alk, alk4, alk5)
Dillion doesnt text back with how to deal with Madison either.
Apart from that I believe Ive completed all other girls paths (unless Courtney and Adriana do more than the charm boost)
Missing bar pic: blake rose bar 8

these were in Rags 3.0.59 and 3.0.60.
after reaching day 20 on 3.0.60 I cant sleep (Im assuming intended end day) and have really not found anything since day 12/13.

Only mentioned because the newer girls all state they are coming in 0.6 and I assumed that you had indicated similarly for the undeveloped paths when they ended.

PS something that is a problem with Rags 3.0.60 is it seems unable to handle going up and down, making at times going to see India impossible. Work around, save, close Rags, restart, load up game then reload save.
Last edited by wildride on Thu, 16Jan14 01:44, edited 1 time in total.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby jasko2205 » Thu, 16Jan14 01:14

wildride wrote:

these were in Rags 3.0.59.. because I was encountering that up/down bug and had not realised the fix. Im playing through on 3.0.60 now.

First of all thnx for an update.I will release update fast. I forgot to uncheck option in India office.After Sophie part, you should get a text that says you can go to Francesca class for her final scene in 0.5 version.For Nikki, that is all in 0.5 version and so with the mom where I forget to put pictures so I will do now.The neighbor doesn't text in this update and last scene with dillion is at her job.And about Courtney and Adriana, that is all for now.About 3.0.60 version don't have any problems for now so maybe is just about this bugs so check when I release a fix in few minutes.
jasko2205
sirens hunter

Postby jasko2205 » Thu, 16Jan14 01:17

jasko2205 wrote:
wildride wrote:

First of all thnx for an update.I will release update fast. I forgot to uncheck option in India office.After Sophie part, you should get a text that says you can go to Francesca class for her final scene in 0.5 version.For Nikki, that is all in 0.5 version and so with the mom where I forget to put pictures so I will do now.The neighbor doesn't text in this update and last scene with dillion is at her job.And about Courtney and Adriana, that is all for now.About 3.0.60 version don't have any problems for now so maybe is just about this bugs so check when I release a fix in few minutes.

And you should be able to talk to Audrey after you examine her.
jasko2205
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to RAGS games