Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

The specific forum for rags games creators

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby nezumi69 » Wed, 16May04 17:45

The bed upgrade also starts you with a larger energy pool each day. That bug was supposed to have been fixed several versions ago (I want to say around version 0.90), and I remember seeing the higher quality bed the last time I played which was on this most recent version.
nezumi69
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu, 11Sep15 21:46
sex: Masculine

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby lydia02 » Fri, 16May06 01:49

lydia02 wrote:
muttdoggy wrote:
lydia02 wrote:Thanks for an interesting game.

Having some bug issues that I could use help with. I'm using rags 3.0.59 & windows 10. Yet when I buy the king sized bed, the modest bed is still in the bedroom. And the opportunity to purchase the larger bed is removed. I ran into the same issue with rags 2.4.16. Also, writing for 4 hours results in 0 words. Yet in 1 & 2 hours you can complete the book. Thanks.


As far as I'm aware, the picture of the bed not being changed could be a bug. The issues with writing, loops, etc, generally gets solved when you change your decimal system.
wildride wrote:
HPGreg wrote:Hello, How can I change my decimal?


Ill explain for Win10:
Click the windows icon, bottom left of screen and choose settings.
Choose Time & Language.
Additional Date, Time & Regional Settings.
Under Region choose Change Date, Time & Number Formats.
Additional Settings
Should be right there just change the "Decimal Symbol" to a , or . the . may cause game loops.

Remember to change it back for other games, PS while set to a , other rags versions other than 3.0.59 appear to not load games up (another game would only load in 3.0.59 until I changed the decimal back)


Thanks. I've changed the decimal and hope that fixes things. As to the bed not changing, not so much worried about the image as the cheap bed appears to prevent extra options when the relationship is higher.


Changed to the , & on the 2500 word book, still getting 0 words for 4 hours. And only 9 words for 2 hours. Using the .98 english version. Any ideas why this isn't working properly?
lydia02
great white shark
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon, 12Jun04 02:26
sex: Female

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby wildride » Fri, 16May06 09:07

lydia02 wrote:Changed to the , & on the 2500 word book, still getting 0 words for 4 hours. And only 9 words for 2 hours. Using the .98 english version. Any ideas why this isn't working properly?


Write with 1 hour blocks, 2&4 is broken, well technically all are broken but 1 hour is "broke in your favour". With .98 (from memory) with the "." symbol being used its able to complete 10k books in 1 hour might take a book or 2 before it goes stupid. With the "," the words are bugged too in that things are too low. This extends I believe to the followers on Facebook, with others reporting high numbers and I was getting maybe 20 per 10k page book with the ","

My suggestion is to leave things as a "." write 2x2.5k and 2x6k page books. Then get a computer, search "facebook" on it (to gather fans) then write 4 10k books. All before switching the decimal to "," the main reason for the , is to avoid a progression reset bug with Noelle.

Note that the writing is not supposed to work this way, both are bugged. They are supposed to be 100 per hour, +5 bonus per hour when doing 2, +10 bonus per hour doing 4. Double on PC.
wildride
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri, 09Dec25 00:00

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby lydia02 » Fri, 16May06 23:08

wildride wrote:
lydia02 wrote:Changed to the , & on the 2500 word book, still getting 0 words for 4 hours. And only 9 words for 2 hours. Using the .98 english version. Any ideas why this isn't working properly?


Write with 1 hour blocks, 2&4 is broken, well technically all are broken but 1 hour is "broke in your favour". With .98 (from memory) with the "." symbol being used its able to complete 10k books in 1 hour might take a book or 2 before it goes stupid. With the "," the words are bugged too in that things are too low. This extends I believe to the followers on Facebook, with others reporting high numbers and I was getting maybe 20 per 10k page book with the ","

My suggestion is to leave things as a "." write 2x2.5k and 2x6k page books. Then get a computer, search "facebook" on it (to gather fans) then write 4 10k books. All before switching the decimal to "," the main reason for the , is to avoid a progression reset bug with Noelle.

Note that the writing is not supposed to work this way, both are bugged. They are supposed to be 100 per hour, +5 bonus per hour when doing 2, +10 bonus per hour doing 4. Double on PC.


Thanks for the reply. I was receiving the extra money using the "." as you say. The problem for me came in that I wasn't able to buy the king sized bed. So I miss out on the extra hp, but also the advanced actions that require the upgraded bed. How are other people getting the bed upgrade?
lydia02
great white shark
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon, 12Jun04 02:26
sex: Female

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby Borborygmus » Sun, 16May15 07:30

Zigmut, I've sent you a PM regarding the translation.
Borborygmus
great white shark
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun, 14Oct26 12:06
sex: Masculine

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby klassiskt » Sun, 16May22 14:51

Hey! Must say I love the game. The setting is great and it feels a lot deeper then what I expected!

One thing I'm wondering but I don't know if it's a bug or what's happening but I keep loosing money, had almost 2600 and then it just dropped to 250?
Does anyone know what's going on. Did I miss something that happens?
klassiskt
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat, 16May21 11:04
sex: Masculine

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 16May22 15:49

klassiskt wrote:Hey! Must say I love the game. The setting is great and it feels a lot deeper then what I expected!

One thing I'm wondering but I don't know if it's a bug or what's happening but I keep loosing money, had almost 2600 and then it just dropped to 250?
Does anyone know what's going on. Did I miss something that happens?


I haven't played in a while, but i believe somewhere on these 49 pages that bug is explained. While i love playing unfaithful, that is my biggest problem with RAGS, the bugs. With each update I'd see in RAGS games and the bigger the game is, the more bugs get out. Hoping personally Zigmut finds and eliminates them.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
User avatar
Skelaturi
Moderator
 
Posts: 843
Joined: Wed, 14Nov19 19:06
Location: The Netherlands, Brabant
sex: Masculine

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby Depeche » Sun, 16May22 21:44

When you enter a code to reach a new chapter the money and noellie's stats are leveled.

No bug there.
User avatar
Depeche
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon, 15Jan19 11:10
sex: Masculine

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby Nexus » Sun, 16Jun05 20:09

I've encountered a bug that's stalling my progress.

I've managed to get both Noelle and Sarah to the point I've got almost nothing left to do with them, and I'm progressing Cherry quite well (just waiting for her to text me again).

However, I'm unable to progress with Nathalie- at all. I went to the gala with Sarah, and I've set up my Facebook, but when I go to the university, there's no option for me to enrol or join the staff. I go to the lobby, but there's nothing there. Additionally, when I go to the reception, there's a group of people standing around still, the same ones from the gala- when I speak to them, I'm transported back to my bedroom, and the scene still doesn't fix itself.

Any advice on how to solve this?
Nexus
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun, 16Jun05 20:01
sex: Female

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby letouriste44 » Sun, 16Jun05 22:11

bonsoir à tous,

je vais surement passer pour un boulet, mais je n'arrive pas à avancer dès le début,(je me suis fait les 11 1ères pages de lecture ici sans rien trouver) [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
si j’interagis avec noélie même en discussion platonique, je me fait jeter
si je demande une gâterie à sarah sous la douche, je perds des points
si je vais dans la salle de bain au même moment que noélie, c'est mort je recommence
pour le reste des interactions ça ne m'apporte rien, je suis condamné au 1er étage et à part lire, le temps n'avance pas, j'ai essayé une journée complète à lire pour avoir des intéractions le soir, mais je ne pense pas que l'on soit condamné à rester une journée au lit, surtout à lire les 1ères pages :crazy:

ma version est la 0.98.2
letouriste44
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri, 16Jun03 10:50
Location: Région Nantaise
sex: Masculine

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby Depeche » Mon, 16Jun06 08:37

Tu joues avec la version de RAGS 3.0.59.0 ?

Parce que ce jeu est fait avec cette version.
Avec d'autres versions, l'"ascenseur buggue" ( ce qui te permet de passer d'un étage à l'autre )

Il n'y a pas de restriction de déplacement dans le jeu, ce n'est donc pas normal que tu ne parviennes pas à aller au rez-de chaussée....et le jeu doit être injouable pour toi du coup.
User avatar
Depeche
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon, 15Jan19 11:10
sex: Masculine

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby letouriste44 » Mon, 16Jun06 13:05

et oui c'est injouable, surtout quand tu passe tes journées à lire sur le lit pour rien finalement [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

j'ai la 3.0.60.0
le plus récente que j'ai trouvé, ça a une incidence d'avoir une version plus récente ? c'est fou ça [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
c'est comme adrift, j'ai mit la v5 mais serge m'a conseillé d'avoir la v4 pour jouer à ses jeux sinon ça plante, je charge déjà pas mal mon pc portable ces derniers temps vu que le fixe est en rade ... alors si je multiplie les versions des logiciel, je n'en fini plus :crazy:
:lol:
letouriste44
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri, 16Jun03 10:50
Location: Région Nantaise
sex: Masculine

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby Trucla » Mon, 16Jun06 15:38

@letouriste44: Vas voir tes MP!
A plus!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
User avatar
Trucla
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Thu, 09Jan08 00:00
Location: Helpers World
sex: Masculine

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby le hérisson » Fri, 16Jun10 18:12

letouriste44 wrote:et oui c'est injouable, surtout quand tu passe tes journées à lire sur le lit pour rien finalement [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

j'ai la 3.0.60.0
le plus récente que j'ai trouvé, ça a une incidence d'avoir une version plus récente ? c'est fou ça [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
c'est comme adrift, j'ai mit la v5 mais serge m'a conseillé d'avoir la v4 pour jouer à ses jeux sinon ça plante, je charge déjà pas mal mon pc portable ces derniers temps vu que le fixe est en rade ... alors si je multiplie les versions des logiciel, je n'en fini plus :crazy:
:lol:

j'ai lu quelque part sur le fofo que la version 3.0.60.0 buggue.
Ton problème vient peut-être de là
(sous toutes réserves, mon niveau en informatique est de -10 sur une échelle de 0 à 20!)
le hérisson
star of the reef
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon, 13Mar11 11:42
sex: Masculine

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby wildride » Mon, 16Jun13 23:49

letouriste44 wrote:et oui c'est injouable, surtout quand tu passe tes journées à lire sur le lit pour rien finalement [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

j'ai la 3.0.60.0
le plus récente que j'ai trouvé, ça a une incidence d'avoir une version plus récente ? c'est fou ça [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
c'est comme adrift, j'ai mit la v5 mais serge m'a conseillé d'avoir la v4 pour jouer à ses jeux sinon ça plante, je charge déjà pas mal mon pc portable ces derniers temps vu que le fixe est en rade ... alors si je multiplie les versions des logiciel, je n'en fini plus :crazy:
:lol:


Get the 3.0.59 version that is in the first post of the thread.

3.0.60 is a bugged version of rags where the rags developer tried to introduce some features that dont work correctly for the player.
wildride
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri, 09Dec25 00:00

PreviousNext

Return to RAGS games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

eXTReMe Tracker