Unfaithful/Infidèle ? [FR][EN][DE/RU] V1.3.0.8 (26/04/2022)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby wildride » Fri, 16May06 09:07

lydia02 wrote:Changed to the , & on the 2500 word book, still getting 0 words for 4 hours. And only 9 words for 2 hours. Using the .98 english version. Any ideas why this isn't working properly?

Write with 1 hour blocks, 2&4 is broken, well technically all are broken but 1 hour is "broke in your favour". With .98 (from memory) with the "." symbol being used its able to complete 10k books in 1 hour might take a book or 2 before it goes stupid. With the "," the words are bugged too in that things are too low. This extends I believe to the followers on Facebook, with others reporting high numbers and I was getting maybe 20 per 10k page book with the ","

My suggestion is to leave things as a "." write 2x2.5k and 2x6k page books. Then get a computer, search "facebook" on it (to gather fans) then write 4 10k books. All before switching the decimal to "," the main reason for the , is to avoid a progression reset bug with Noelle.

Note that the writing is not supposed to work this way, both are bugged. They are supposed to be 100 per hour, +5 bonus per hour when doing 2, +10 bonus per hour doing 4. Double on PC.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby lydia02 » Fri, 16May06 23:08

wildride wrote:
lydia02 wrote:Changed to the , & on the 2500 word book, still getting 0 words for 4 hours. And only 9 words for 2 hours. Using the .98 english version. Any ideas why this isn't working properly?

Write with 1 hour blocks, 2&4 is broken, well technically all are broken but 1 hour is "broke in your favour". With .98 (from memory) with the "." symbol being used its able to complete 10k books in 1 hour might take a book or 2 before it goes stupid. With the "," the words are bugged too in that things are too low. This extends I believe to the followers on Facebook, with others reporting high numbers and I was getting maybe 20 per 10k page book with the ","

My suggestion is to leave things as a "." write 2x2.5k and 2x6k page books. Then get a computer, search "facebook" on it (to gather fans) then write 4 10k books. All before switching the decimal to "," the main reason for the , is to avoid a progression reset bug with Noelle.

Note that the writing is not supposed to work this way, both are bugged. They are supposed to be 100 per hour, +5 bonus per hour when doing 2, +10 bonus per hour doing 4. Double on PC.

Thanks for the reply. I was receiving the extra money using the "." as you say. The problem for me came in that I wasn't able to buy the king sized bed. So I miss out on the extra hp, but also the advanced actions that require the upgraded bed. How are other people getting the bed upgrade?
lydia02
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Postby Borborygmus » Sun, 16May15 07:30

Zigmut, I've sent you a PM regarding the translation.
Borborygmus
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby klassiskt » Sun, 16May22 14:51

Hey! Must say I love the game. The setting is great and it feels a lot deeper then what I expected!

One thing I'm wondering but I don't know if it's a bug or what's happening but I keep loosing money, had almost 2600 and then it just dropped to 250?
Does anyone know what's going on. Did I miss something that happens?
klassiskt
Pilot fish

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 16May22 15:49

klassiskt wrote:Hey! Must say I love the game. The setting is great and it feels a lot deeper then what I expected!

One thing I'm wondering but I don't know if it's a bug or what's happening but I keep loosing money, had almost 2600 and then it just dropped to 250?
Does anyone know what's going on. Did I miss something that happens?

I haven't played in a while, but i believe somewhere on these 49 pages that bug is explained. While i love playing unfaithful, that is my biggest problem with RAGS, the bugs. With each update I'd see in RAGS games and the bigger the game is, the more bugs get out. Hoping personally Zigmut finds and eliminates them.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Depeche » Sun, 16May22 21:44

When you enter a code to reach a new chapter the money and noellie's stats are leveled.

No bug there.
Depeche
lagoon predator

Postby Nexus » Sun, 16Jun05 20:09

I've encountered a bug that's stalling my progress.

I've managed to get both Noelle and Sarah to the point I've got almost nothing left to do with them, and I'm progressing Cherry quite well (just waiting for her to text me again).

However, I'm unable to progress with Nathalie- at all. I went to the gala with Sarah, and I've set up my Facebook, but when I go to the university, there's no option for me to enrol or join the staff. I go to the lobby, but there's nothing there. Additionally, when I go to the reception, there's a group of people standing around still, the same ones from the gala- when I speak to them, I'm transported back to my bedroom, and the scene still doesn't fix itself.

Any advice on how to solve this?
Nexus
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby letouriste44 » Sun, 16Jun05 22:11

bonsoir à tous,

je vais surement passer pour un boulet, mais je n'arrive pas à avancer dès le début,(je me suis fait les 11 1ères pages de lecture ici sans rien trouver) [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
si j’interagis avec noélie même en discussion platonique, je me fait jeter
si je demande une gâterie à sarah sous la douche, je perds des points
si je vais dans la salle de bain au même moment que noélie, c'est mort je recommence
pour le reste des interactions ça ne m'apporte rien, je suis condamné au 1er étage et à part lire, le temps n'avance pas, j'ai essayé une journée complète à lire pour avoir des intéractions le soir, mais je ne pense pas que l'on soit condamné à rester une journée au lit, surtout à lire les 1ères pages :crazy:

ma version est la 0.98.2
letouriste44
Pilot fish

Postby Depeche » Mon, 16Jun06 08:37

Tu joues avec la version de RAGS 3.0.59.0 ?

Parce que ce jeu est fait avec cette version.
Avec d'autres versions, l'"ascenseur buggue" ( ce qui te permet de passer d'un étage à l'autre )

Il n'y a pas de restriction de déplacement dans le jeu, ce n'est donc pas normal que tu ne parviennes pas à aller au rez-de chaussée....et le jeu doit être injouable pour toi du coup.
Depeche
lagoon predator

Postby letouriste44 » Mon, 16Jun06 13:05

et oui c'est injouable, surtout quand tu passe tes journées à lire sur le lit pour rien finalement [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

j'ai la 3.0.60.0
le plus récente que j'ai trouvé, ça a une incidence d'avoir une version plus récente ? c'est fou ça [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
c'est comme adrift, j'ai mit la v5 mais serge m'a conseillé d'avoir la v4 pour jouer à ses jeux sinon ça plante, je charge déjà pas mal mon pc portable ces derniers temps vu que le fixe est en rade ... alors si je multiplie les versions des logiciel, je n'en fini plus :crazy:
:lol:
letouriste44
Pilot fish

Postby Trucla » Mon, 16Jun06 15:38

@letouriste44: Vas voir tes MP!
A plus!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby le hérisson » Fri, 16Jun10 18:12

letouriste44 wrote:et oui c'est injouable, surtout quand tu passe tes journées à lire sur le lit pour rien finalement [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

j'ai la 3.0.60.0
le plus récente que j'ai trouvé, ça a une incidence d'avoir une version plus récente ? c'est fou ça [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
c'est comme adrift, j'ai mit la v5 mais serge m'a conseillé d'avoir la v4 pour jouer à ses jeux sinon ça plante, je charge déjà pas mal mon pc portable ces derniers temps vu que le fixe est en rade ... alors si je multiplie les versions des logiciel, je n'en fini plus :crazy:

j'ai lu quelque part sur le fofo que la version 3.0.60.0 buggue.
Ton problème vient peut-être de là
(sous toutes réserves, mon niveau en informatique est de -10 sur une échelle de 0 à 20!)
le hérisson
star of the reef

Postby wildride » Mon, 16Jun13 23:49

letouriste44 wrote:et oui c'est injouable, surtout quand tu passe tes journées à lire sur le lit pour rien finalement [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

j'ai la 3.0.60.0

Get the 3.0.59 version that is in the first post of the thread.

3.0.60 is a bugged version of rags where the rags developer tried to introduce some features that dont work correctly for the player.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby realkane » Sat, 16Jun18 18:59

I just downloaded the English version.
It doesnt run on RAGS 2.0 so i am trying 3.0.59.
The game loads but i cant seem to go downstairs?
Strangely enough i dont see any possibilty where i can click. only geen button for bathroom pierres room noelles room and master bedroom.
And the black Arrow which points up and down but i cant click it, well i can but nothing happens.

Has this happened to more players? i tried reading the forum even let it translated but i cant find a solution.
This seems to be a day that nothing goes your way but you keep on going anyway....cause you're a CHAMP!
realkane
great white shark

Postby muttdoggy » Sun, 16Jun19 03:43

realkane wrote:I just downloaded the English version.
It doesnt run on RAGS 2.0 so i am trying 3.0.59.
The game loads but i cant seem to go downstairs?
Strangely enough i dont see any possibilty where i can click. only geen button for bathroom pierres room noelles room and master bedroom.
And the black Arrow which points up and down but i cant click it, well i can but nothing happens.

Has this happened to more players? i tried reading the forum even let it translated but i cant find a solution.

That happened when I tried 3.0.60.0. When I downloaded the 3.0.59 from the first page of this forum, it worked fine. I could run it with 2.4.16 but I had to deal with the "font size color" stuff and a few gifs would be either black or just a picture. Maybe try re-downloading the rags from the first page and installing it? Run the 3.0.59 player first then open the game with the player?
Edited to add that while running 3.0.59 i see a green dot at the top and/or the bottom of the arrow to indicate I can go downstairs or upstairs.
Hope this helps! [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games