Unfaithful/Infidèle ? [FR][EN][DE/RU] V1.3.0.8 (26/04/2022)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Infidèle [FR] [EN]

Postby Kane » Thu, 15Apr02 13:23

What are the action to reach chapter 9? After chapter 8 I tried lot of things but there's no progress...

I bought and given to noelle the two dildo, with the different show in the kitchen. It's also available the command "kiss her" to noelle. But days after days there's nothing about chapter 9....
"Diversify your activities, you never know what might cause a new trigger in Noelle's mind." is the hint. I tried different action and I don't know what are the required actievities
Kane
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Zigmut » Thu, 15Apr02 16:46

Kane wrote:What are the action to reach chapter 9? After chapter 8 I tried lot of things but there's no progress...

I bought and given to noelle the two dildo, with the different show in the kitchen. It's also available the command "kiss her" to noelle. But days after days there's nothing about chapter 9....
"Diversify your activities, you never know what might cause a new trigger in Noelle's mind." is the hint. I tried different action and I don't know what are the required actievities

Take you car...

Thx all again (again), for the feeback and opinions.

I'm a little busy now but I have not forgotten you!
I think I have solved the bugs park and those related to Noelle.
I also added a few different ways to unlock actions (to reduce the frustration).
I want to develop the story of Sarah and finalize the story of Cherry' for the next big release.

I can not reproduce the loops' bugs :/ , but I keep looking !

Thank you again, see you. ;)
Un plug, un sapin, quelle différence ?
Zigmut
great white shark

Postby me3 » Thu, 15Apr02 18:30

Zigmut wrote:
Kane wrote:What are the action to reach chapter 9? After chapter 8 I tried lot of things but there's no progress...

Take you car...

Thx all again (again), for the feeback and opinions.

I'm a little busy now but I have not forgotten you!
I think I have solved the bugs park and those related to Noelle.
I also added a few different ways to unlock actions (to reduce the frustration).
I want to develop the story of Sarah and finalize the story of Cherry' for the next big release.

I can not reproduce the loops' bugs :/ , but I keep looking !

Thank you again, see you. ;)

Since ppl are saying they got problems, I played the last version 0.3.1.1 i think it is, from start to finish for bother noelle and cherry without running into any "bugs", looping or other things.
The kitchen scenes with noelle stripping did "repeat", in the sense they could happen again at another day, something which i didn't really see as a bug but more of a "playful event" of noelle.
It's not that unthinkable she'd be a tease :p
It might be an actual bug and that the slightly different stripping scenes are meant to happen just once but i found that they also had a very useful side effect.
When ever one of those scenes trigger in the morning (9am) or the 12am lunch, the "next chapter" scene with noelle would trigger later that day.
You can pretty much force the kitchen scene to happen as well, by going in and out of the kitchen, occasionally a lot, and then you can just go on to trigger the chapter scene you've been waiting for.
me3
great white shark

Postby krzysiek88 » Fri, 15Apr03 01:36

is there more story with this beautiful runner from the park ??
krzysiek88
great white shark

Postby Kane » Mon, 15Apr06 11:42

Zigmut wrote:

Take you car...

Do you mean this?: go to High tech room -- there is noelle -- go home -- scene with noelle in the car?
If so, i found it.
Now the problem is that after chapter 9, the hint is the same of the one before chapter 9 (Diversify your activities, you never know what might cause a click in Noelle's mind). I think chapter 10 is related to: kitchen at 9-- noelle's show with one or two vibro--she goes to her bedroom-- but everytime i go to her bedroom, nothing happens....(i tried every day for a long time)
Kane
great white shark

Postby paquito » Mon, 15Apr06 12:37

Read a book in your bedroom, but unlocking the scene is quite based on luck. You can also unlock an extra scene when you doing that (2-3 pictures).
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby DottieBee » Mon, 15Apr06 15:22

Firstly, big thank you to Zigmut for a great game [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

I am a fan of Living with Temptation and saw the link to this site (this game in particular) from their blog.

I have been playing your game for a while and I am sorry to say that I hit the looping issue with Noelle after the first Kitchen Surprise (chapter 5).

I play using the English version 3.1.1 on a Rags Player 3.0.59.0 on a Windows 7 English OS.

So the Kitchen Scene is triggered when I hit 280 points with Noelle and I eat a snack in the Kitchen any time after lunch.

Then when I move back to the Living Room, it triggers Chapter 1 scene with Noelle's Boyfriend in the garden.

So I checked the forums and tried fast forwarding using the passwords but I then loop back to Noelle asking me for 1000 euros every time I visit the 1st floor Hallway.

Summary of Activities:
- Rush to get at least 2 (10,000 page) books complete
- Bath after waking up and after lunch
- Buy all gift items (underwear, swimsuits) and smartphone after writing two books
- Always prepare dinner alone
- Always see off wife at 8am in the Kitchen
- Always join wife for weekend if requested
- Always start the washing machine every morning
- Randomly clean the pool or mow the garden at least once a day
- have a snack at least once a day

Once I get enough cash to buy the gifts, I proceed through the main quest to maximize the relationship of the two women by replacing book-writing activity with available activities with the women.

Hope this helps isolate the looping issue since you say that you are unable to replicate it.
DottieBee
Pilot fish

Postby totmas » Mon, 15Apr06 18:10

Skelaturi wrote:I was wondering how to progress further with Cherry, seems i am missing something.

I am at the point i thought her selfdefence, and all i can do now is chit chat

if any has any hints, thanks in advance

You guys talk about that girl named cherry. what can i do to find her for the first time??? Tanks!!
totmas
sirens hunter

Postby ttant » Mon, 15Apr06 19:14

totmas wrote:You guys talk about that girl named cherry. what can i do to find her for the first time??? Tanks!!

Go to the park with noelle. There is a random event when you have to defends cherry.
ttant
star of the reef

Postby redle » Mon, 15Apr06 22:08

ttant wrote:
totmas wrote:You guys talk about that girl named cherry. what can i do to find her for the first time??? Tanks!!

Go to the park with noelle. There is a random event when you have to defends cherry.

Let me add that Cherry = Cherise. Both names have been used both in-game and in the forum for the same person. I think it's part of the French to English translation, even though, generally speaking, names are left alone (or Zigmut just changed his mind on what he wanted to name her part way through development).
redle
star of the reef

Postby paquito » Tue, 15Apr07 05:30

Cherry + Cerise= Cherise in short way, it's maybe for an easier comprehension for both languages. Or, it is just a typing mistake...
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby redle » Tue, 15Apr07 07:24

paquito wrote:Cherry + Cerise= Cherise in short way, it's maybe for an easier comprehension for both languages. Or, it is just a typing mistake...

Adding the 'h' was a typo on my part. Cerise is what I meant to type. Either way, just was trying to clarify to totmas that in this forum thread, comments may use either name (useful to know if searching the thread for help). I know the first time I saw someone talking about Cherry on here, I was thinking there was a whole new person I hadn't met yet (Especially since there are several "unnamed joggers." My first thought was that one of those must be Cherry).
redle
star of the reef

Postby paquito » Tue, 15Apr07 07:39

Hum... you're right. For French speakers, it seems pretty obvious but for people without any basic knowledge in French, it could be quite troublesome... In my opinion, it wasn't the greatest idea ever to translate her name.

I found new scenes in Noélie's room during the week-end when Sarah wasn't at home (BJ+ strip/reverse strip + sex in different positions+ facial ejaculation).
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby ttant » Tue, 15Apr07 18:29

paquito wrote:Hum... you're right. For French speakers, it seems pretty obvious but for people without any basic knowledge in French, it could be quite troublesome... In my opinion, it wasn't the greatest idea ever to translate her name.

I agree, but some sentences can't be translated/fixed with the web interface zigmut provides in his first post. As Cherry was already "translation blocked" i kept it in my translation.
There is also the same issue with noélie (fr) = noelle (en).
ttant
star of the reef

Postby redle » Tue, 15Apr07 21:48

ttant wrote:
paquito wrote:Hum... you're right. For French speakers, it seems pretty obvious but for people without any basic knowledge in French, it could be quite troublesome... In my opinion, it wasn't the greatest idea ever to translate her name.

I agree, but some sentences can't be translated/fixed with the web interface zigmut provides in his first post. As Cherry was already "translation blocked" i kept it in my translation.
There is also the same issue with noélie (fr) = noelle (en).

The difference is, even if I had no knowledge of either French or English, noélie and noelle visually look nearly identical. It's easy to connect the two as likely being the same name. Cerise and Cherry are visually and phonetically very different from each other.

Actually, I felt pretty much the same way when suddenly the name of the game was translated to Unfaithful (a little bit confused). If someone were to say, "Hey, there's this good game called Unfaithful over on Shark's. Go check it out." Not sure I would ever consider looking in a thread titled Infidele (same meaning in different languages or not, it just creates confusion to call the same thing by different names).

It takes a lot of work to translate. I get that, and I appreciate any work people put towards the endeavor. Just pointing out a less than ideal repercussion that name translations generate.
redle
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games