Unfaithful/Infidèle ? [FR][EN][DE/RU] V1.3.0.8 (26/04/2022)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Infidèle [FR] [EN]

Postby montyx » Mon, 15Jan26 18:51

My problem is the following. With Noelle I was not able to get all the scenes. You can find a detailed log of my game in the spoiler (almost walkthrough). Please help me how can I find the missing scenes. Thanks at all

You have to meet her boyfriend, speak with her in her bedroom, look through the keyhole, buy her a lingerie set, etc....

Scene 1: Noelie breaks up with her boyfriend (Saturday) (pass: n8FDXThYS0E1)
Scene 2: Speak with Noelie in her room until this scene (1st conversation topic) (point: 90+ => pass: xwE2KMddM9nn)
Scene 3: She show her bra (speak sexy with from 150 to 175 in relation points) (pass: eo97Re0VWtrd)
Scene 4: Give her a lingerie set
Scene 5: look through the Noelie's romm keyhole,at 23:00 (Sunday)
Scene 6: She opens her door wearing lingerie // I cannot find it
Scene 7: She tease you under the table (prepare the diner all by yourself)
Scene 8: Wednesday, go in her room at 06:00 and talk. At 07:00, go in your bedroom and look // I cannot find it
Scene 9: Noelie sends you a SMS, go to garden and look (the same day as the 8th scene) // I cannot find it
Scene 10: Go to the lobby, she borrows 1000€ to you
Scene 11: At 09:00, 12:00 or 19:00, go to the kitchen and look // I cannot find it
Scene 12: Noelie is topless at the swimming-pool
Scene 13: Strip in her bedroom
Scene 14: She's naked at the swimming-pool
Scene 15: The bathroom (morning)

I have also found some other scenes:
- A SMS with a Noelie's wet pink string picture.
- A second scene for the teasing under the table (longer, ont only the animated GIF).
- A scene when you take care of the lawn, you have to read a book in your bedroom after that for unlock another scene which is suppose to be the last one for now according to the text. UPDATE: It's happened when reached the 515 point with Noelle, and read a book every evening

Some additional events with points and passwords:

Noelle:
password: baskerville
measures: 90C-62-92
poolSexy: 90
phoneNumber: 120
talkSexy: 140
showBra: 170
masturbate: 190 pass: Z9oNcgRESMGy
caressButt: 210
bikini: 230
lingerie: 270
SexSMS: 330
MorningBath: 345
PoolNaked: 370
DinnerTease: 470
BedroomHandjob: 515 pass: KzxQGU9ZHM0z
NoLeftGardenWhenSarahStrips: 540
BathMakeLove: 710

Sarah:
Massage: 90
Swimsuit: 120
StripPool: 160
CarresButt: 180
Monokini: 230
Lick: 250
MassageHard: 290
Fuck: 290
Suck: 300
BathMakeLove: 330
SwimNaked: 350
NewParkNude: 375
FlirtOnSofa:375
GardenNaked: 375
Anal: 480

Cerise (Very short no sex):
Pass: sPoEnla1O4Gl
montyx
sirens hunter

Postby paquito » Mon, 15Jan26 19:51

I had the same problems as you, the three same scenes ...
The problem is that the game is way too random for some scenes. In some games, I suceeded to view them, and in some others it's just impossible.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby montyx » Mon, 15Jan26 20:33

paquito wrote:I had the same problems as you, the three same scenes ...
The problem is that the game is way too random for some scenes. In some games, I suceeded to view them, and in some others it's just impossible.

I see, thanks a lot for the better understanding.

Is this possible, these scenes will be triggered later, or I've missed them already?
montyx
sirens hunter

Postby ttant » Mon, 15Jan26 21:54

In fact, there is a little bug in the game (i won't explain how i find it, as it's a little bit complicated):
When you watch noelle throught the keyhole, noele_story variable increase by 1 point.
so you must do it only once, never do that more than one.
Else all in-between part will be missed.

Other bug you have to know: whene noelle ask for money, make sure you got the scene of her thanking you for both clothes (bikini and lingerie).
If she ask you for money, refuse until you get these two scene.

En fait, y a un bug dans le jeu (j'explique pas commentje l'ai trouvé, c'est un peu compliqué):
Si tu observe noellie par le trou de la sérurre, la variable qui gère l'avancement de son histoir augment d'un point.
Donc à ne faire qu'une seule et unique fois.
Sinon certaines parties vont être zappées.

Autre bug à connaitre : quand noelie emande de l'argent, il faut voir les scènes de remerciement pour tous les habits achetés (bikini & lingerie).
Si elle vous demande de l'argent, refusez tant que vous n'avez pas eu ces deux scènes.
ttant
star of the reef

Postby me3 » Mon, 15Jan26 22:43

ttant wrote:In fact, there is a little bug in the game (i won't explain how i find it, as it's a little bit complicated):
When you watch noelle throught the keyhole, noele_story variable increase by 1 point.
so you must do it only once, never do that more than one.
Else all in-between part will be missed.

THAT would most likely explain my problems, i found that increasing value too, but i never considered that it had to remain at just 1.
me3
great white shark

Postby Brutalix » Tue, 15Jan27 15:51

I really need help. Sarah goes away for the weekend and I stay at home. But for some reason I don't get the breakup scene. Rather hard to get any further with Noellie without the 1st scene.
Help me please I'm going mad.
Brutalix
great white shark

Postby paquito » Tue, 15Jan27 20:00

You probably don't have relation points enough.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby redle » Wed, 15Jan28 00:15

@montyx
Scene 8
I did eventually see this scene. So far as I know the time of day and stopping in her room have nothing to do with it. I saw it at 10pm (or whatever time the wife is brushing her teeth), on like a Thursday. I "read" in my bedroom and she just showed up.

Actually, I'm sure this is the same scene you mentioned later in your post that you actually did find. You attributed it to mowing the lawn. I don't know the actual trigger points, but am pretty sure these are all the same scene (until someone claims to have seen 2 different scenes with Noelle in the player's bedroom).

Scene 9
While I have seen this scene once, it was only once. Also, it was not in the same game where I saw Scene 8 (let alone the same day). If I recall correctly, it was a game where I was just stat building and wasn't doing a whole lot else. Pretty sure I was well past the trigger point for peeping into her room before I first took a look. So best guess, if that bug does exist that means only peep on her once, this is the scene (or one of) directly affected.
redle
star of the reef

Postby montyx » Wed, 15Jan28 12:25

redle wrote:@montyx
Scene 8
I did eventually see this scene. So far as I know the time of day and stopping in her room have nothing to do with it. I saw it at 10pm (or whatever time the wife is brushing her teeth), on like a Thursday. I "read" in my bedroom and she just showed up.

Actually, I'm sure this is the same scene you mentioned later in your post that you actually did find. You attributed it to mowing the lawn. I don't know the actual trigger points, but am pretty sure these are all the same scene (until someone claims to have seen 2 different scenes with Noelle in the player's bedroom).

Scene 9
While I have seen this scene once, it was only once. Also, it was not in the same game where I saw Scene 8 (let alone the same day). If I recall correctly, it was a game where I was just stat building and wasn't doing a whole lot else. Pretty sure I was well past the trigger point for peeping into her room before I first took a look. So best guess, if that bug does exist that means only peep on her once, this is the scene (or one of) directly affected.

thank you. currently I have no time to test it, but later in going to try this.
montyx
sirens hunter

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 15Jan28 23:01

could someone tell me what needs to be done to trigger the saturday events, is it a specific saturday. Or what needs to be done to get the wife out of the house?
I mean i am in week 3 and i haven't seen the option yet to either go or stay home.

thanks in advance
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby redle » Thu, 15Jan29 01:06

Skelaturi wrote:could someone tell me what needs to be done to trigger the saturday events, is it a specific saturday. Or what needs to be done to get the wife out of the house?
I mean i am in week 3 and i haven't seen the option yet to either go or stay home.

thanks in advance

I don't know the exact trigger, but earlier in this thread the game's author answered this one. He said that the wife chooses to take a trip with you on the weekend when you make her happy enough during the week. As to whether this means her relationship needs to gain X points during the week; you need to do X number of cleaning tasks; you need to play with her and the kid/go to the park with her X times; or some combination of all of the above...

So basically spend a week doing a bunch of activities with the wife. Premise is a bit off, as if she's going on the trip to "reward" you for your good week, seems she wouldn't still go if you aren't going along. Either way, no, it isn't a specific Saturday. It is any and every Saturday that she deems you worthy.
redle
star of the reef

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 15Jan29 01:27

well off to do the laundry then. Thanks
Doggy style (noun)
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Skelaturi

Postby me3 » Thu, 15Jan29 17:45

Scene 8

It can't really be just tied to reading either, I spent 2 weeks just reading to increase the date/time, to test if that had any impact. Nothing happened during all that time

While i support that events require more than one thing to happen, i fear that some of the triggers are dependent on "random". That sort of thing is VERY dangerous to use as even at a 50/50 chance is does mean that someone might be so unlucky that it never happens for them. One way to get around it and still keep a bit of random behavior would be to make the odds increase if the previous day/action didn't trigger it.
So as an example if day/event 1 didn't trigger it at a 25% chance, the next day/event has a 40% chance, next at 60% and so on, at least that way you don't have to go through the whole game without some events ever triggering, you keep a small unpredictability and avoid ppl getting tired of trying simply because they are screwed over by random...or bad luck if that makes more sense.
me3
great white shark

Postby montyx » Thu, 15Jan29 23:38

me3 wrote:
Scene 8

It can't really be just tied to reading either, I spent 2 weeks just reading to increase the date/time, to test if that had any impact. Nothing happened during all that time

While i support that events require more than one thing to happen, i fear that some of the triggers are dependent on "random". That sort of thing is VERY dangerous to use as even at a 50/50 chance is does mean that someone might be so unlucky that it never happens for them. One way to get around it and still keep a bit of random behavior would be to make the odds increase if the previous day/action didn't trigger it.
So as an example if day/event 1 didn't trigger it at a 25% chance, the next day/event has a 40% chance, next at 60% and so on, at least that way you don't have to go through the whole game without some events ever triggering, you keep a small unpredictability and avoid ppl getting tired of trying simply because they are screwed over by random...or bad luck if that makes more sense.

I agree with you
montyx
sirens hunter

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 15Jan29 23:43

so that random factor could even happen to scene 1? Dang. Is it always random or is it fixed random even if you happen to save/load a day before hand? Incase of events on certain days
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games