Dangerous Assets 2 by Cugel

The specific forum for rags games creators

Re: Dangerous Assets 2 by Cugel

Postby Synthus » Mon, 12Aug13 10:39

smokindavis wrote:
I'm in the cave and I have the flashlight. Now it says I shouldn't search the cave without some guidance. I've played around and searched around, but I'm definitely stuck.

Check everything in the bathroom.
Synthus
great white shark

Postby Leyte » Mon, 12Aug13 12:31

hi im at the cellar door and cant open it on day 5
the combination from bredster doesn´t work (0-5-3-1-0-4)

need some help pls or is it a bug?
thx
Leyte
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby bredster » Mon, 12Aug13 13:46

the combination work perfect, you have to inter one digit without -
bredster
great white shark

Postby bredster » Mon, 12Aug13 13:48

@Cugel.

The Dangerous Assets perfect series. Could you tell me please what game do you paning next?
bredster
great white shark

Postby Leyte » Mon, 12Aug13 14:02

omg thx bredster i figured it out myself haha [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] combi was correct but i was stupid
thx
Leyte
Pilot fish

Postby blevins29 » Mon, 12Aug13 15:26

I'm stuck on day 7. Mari is in her motel room and has seen the images from her trip to the business in Pheonix. I think I need for her to call me (last hint was "where is Ron, he should have been here by now) but the call/text button on the phone no longer lists me(Ron) as a choice - all choices, but Manny, are gone. She can do nothing else - I've tried everything several times.
I downloaded the new Version 1.1 and uploaded a previous save to get this far. What happened to my other call choices?
Last edited by blevins29 on Mon, 12Aug13 15:47, edited 2 times in total.
blevins29
great white shark

Postby Cugel » Mon, 12Aug13 15:37

blevins29 wrote:I'm stuck on day 8. Mari is in her motel room and has seen the images from her trip to the business in Pheonix. I think I need for her to call me (last hint was "where is Ron, he should have been here by now) but the call/text button on the phone no longer lists me as a choice - all choices but Manny are gone. She can do nothing else - I've tried everything several times.
I downloaded the new Version 1.1 and uploaded a previous save to get this far. What happened to my other call choices?

Hi. See my reply to M a few posts ago.
Cugel
lagoon predator

Postby Werehunter » Mon, 12Aug13 19:13

donko wrote:i'm stuck at day 5 after entering the cellar. I've tried every item in it and everywhere but I can`t do anything.

I'm stuck at the same place. I can get into the cellar pick up two items but can't do anything with them and drop them the moment I leave.
Werehunter
great white shark

Postby Synthus » Mon, 12Aug13 19:18

Werehunter wrote:
donko wrote:i'm stuck at day 5 after entering the cellar. I've tried every item in it and everywhere but I can`t do anything.

I'm stuck at the same place. I can get into the cellar pick up two items but can't do anything with them and drop them the moment I leave.

Examine the sand dollar. You'll find something that you can use the screwdriver on. Then, apply the crowbar to the shelf.
Synthus
great white shark

Postby M » Tue, 12Aug14 00:56

Okay, I started a fresh game and just wrapped up a complete play through without any problems.
M
lagoon predator

Postby Dorion » Wed, 12Aug15 23:03

First of all let me congratulate you for the excellent game you have managed to create here. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
I had to say I am a bit stuck though and I can't understand why... I am on day 4 after I have just checked the house to see if a burglar is in it or not and I am supposed to call Mari or something to continue... When I try to call no names appear on the contact list and the laptop isn't available for use. Could it be a bug because I was playing the beta version and I changed it in day 4 to the 1.1v?
Otherwise please help... [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
Dorion
Pilot fish

Postby Cugel » Thu, 12Aug16 06:47

Dorion wrote:First of all let me congratulate you for the excellent game you have managed to create here. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
I had to say I am a bit stuck though and I can't understand why... I am on day 4 after I have just checked the house to see if a burglar is in it or not and I am supposed to call Mari or something to continue... When I try to call no names appear on the contact list and the laptop isn't available for use. Could it be a bug because I was playing the beta version and I changed it in day 4 to the 1.1v?
Otherwise please help... [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

Thanks for the compliment, please see my reply to M a few posts ago. Beta version had bugs and saved games only work with the version they are saved from. I wish it weren't so.
Cugel
lagoon predator

Postby Jiimbojones » Mon, 12Aug20 00:04

Great game as always.

Only issue is going in the spoiler.

I couldn't find the scene with just Nikki or with the weird text messages. I'm assuming that you need to pick just Nikki at the beginning to find these, but every time I did that I ended up in the threesome.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction.
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby M » Mon, 12Aug20 02:31

What affects the event on Day 6 is what you do on Day 5. There's an action that triggers a scene with Karen and an action that triggers a scene with Nikki. If you do both actions you get the scene with both of them, if you do neither you get the text messages. If you're getting the threesome scene already you've probably got a good idea what the actions are.
M
lagoon predator

Postby kattvalp » Tue, 12Aug21 01:27

Any help on the 2 words on day 6 would be much appreciated.
kattvalp
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to RAGS games