Dangerous Assets 2 by Cugel

The specific forum for rags games creators

Re: Dangerous Assets 2 by Cugel

Postby UncleD » Sat, 14Jul19 19:23

2shared seems to be down. Can someone reupload to another site? Loved the first one, Cugel. Can't wait to play this one.
UncleD
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Greebo » Sat, 14Jul19 19:56

I just looked and the site's not down as at the time of this post, half an hour after yours!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby UncleD » Sun, 14Jul20 04:31

Hmm. I just tried again and can't connect. Not even to the 2shared main site. I've downloaded stuff from there before, so I don't think my ISP has it blocked. I'll have to try using a proxy and see if I can connect. Weird.
UncleD
Pilot fish

Postby Greebo » Sun, 14Jul20 11:16

I had another go and there was no problem. http://www.isitdownrightnow.com seems to think it's fine and was last down more than 6 days ago -- try switching to a different DNS if you can, Google's one at 8.8.8.8 is good.

My ISP here in the UK, BT, insists on their equipment only using their DNS and they have taken to messing us about and censoring access to a lot of sites, so I'm aiming to take steps to foil their petty censorship, even if I have to ditch their router in the process. (It doesn't help that the British government has just voted in an emergency bill calling on providers to log and retain for a year all emails and texts, all in the name of the so-called "fight against terrorism"!)

If I was a terrorist I'd be using SSH tunneling, TOR, and/or encryption -- maybe I'll start doing just that to make things much harder for government interference in my privacy even though I haven't got anything to hide!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby LRM » Sun, 14Jul20 18:24

Sounds like you too have too damned many people in your business.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby UncleD » Sun, 14Jul20 18:29

I guess my ISP started to block the site, because when I used a proxy service, I was able to download all the files with no problem.
UncleD
Pilot fish

Postby UncleD » Sun, 14Jul20 23:20

So far I've been able to figure everything out, but I for the life of me can't figure out how to water the plant on Day 5. Any suggestions?

Nevermind. I figured out I had to go back to Day 5 to do it. I assume that triggers the Karen scene on Day 6. What "Nikki" thing do I need to do on that day?
UncleD
Pilot fish

Postby UncleD » Tue, 14Jul22 03:30

Cugel, I must say, that was one hell of a game. Your attention to detail and well thought out plot was really impressive. The fact that I looked up and 4 hours had flown by goes to show how immersive the game was. You could give some novelists a run for their money. I hope you have more in the works.
UncleD
Pilot fish

Postby artorawley » Tue, 14Jul22 12:45

Does Cugel make games anymore? I really enjoyed his RAGS games, and honestly his have been the only RAGS games I've liked.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby EvilChef » Fri, 15Dec18 10:35

artorawley wrote:Does Cugel make games anymore? I really enjoyed his RAGS games, and honestly his have been the only RAGS games I've liked.

I'd love to see him pop out of the woods myself. Dangerous assets was the first ever Rags games i played and still one of my favourites.
EvilChef
sirens hunter

Postby Morgwen » Fri, 15Dec18 11:06

EvilChef wrote:I'd love to see him pop out of the woods myself.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3628
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to RAGS games