lydia's rags corner

The specific forum for rags games creators

Re: lydia's rags corner

Postby iamystic » Sun, 10Jul25 16:28

i played the adrift version already thought id look at the rags one, thank you i missed the small type
iamystic
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby MRSuomi » Tue, 10Sep28 14:13

download links are not working :-(
Lydia can you please upload them again ?
Thanks
MRSuomi
great white shark

Postby justme » Thu, 10Sep30 04:49

MRSuomi wrote : download links are not working :-(
Lydia can you please upload them again ?
Thanks

Lydia pulled her game links from this site over her treatment by a few of its members. As one of them is a mod for the site, she didn't see much hope or point in remaining at this site. Her games are to be found only at hypnopics.
justme
great white shark

Postby MRSuomi » Thu, 10Sep30 17:52

Justme thanks but also on Hypnotic side the links are not working ...if you have her games University 1 and 2 please upload the games and send me a PM if it is not possible to post the link here
Thanks in advance
MRSuomi
great white shark

Postby MARYNOM » Tue, 11Jan04 14:09

just go to hypnopics collective and look under MC gaming
there is a topic with all games listed.
i am also lazy as hell so don't ask me to do it.
i downloaded at least 20 RAGS and finished almost all of them + write something to authors about improving game play and about few ideas for story.
i remember someone posted his whole archive on 4shared so you can download any game you like.
MARYNOM
great white shark

Postby Cactus » Fri, 11Nov18 06:46

No one wants Lydia here? Wonder why... Because she is a miffed bitch?
Cactus
sirens hunter

Postby Greebo » Fri, 11Nov18 12:22

Cactus wrote:No one wants Lydia here? Wonder why... Because she is a miffed bitch?

Who says no one wants her? Many of us thoroughly regret that such a talented contributor was driven away from the lagoon by spite and unsubstantiated remarks! Who are you to say she is a miffed bitch? I think she had every right to be pissed off by the small group who seemed to delight in slagging her off, I'm just sorry she didn't feel up to hanging on for the benefit of the rest of us, but I fully sympathise with her decision.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Graen » Fri, 11Nov18 13:55

I'll be honest, I'm quite tempted to lock this thread. If Lydia wishes to come back to this forum that's her decision and her's alone... Just as it was her decision to leave.

And for future reference, I'll leave you with this:
shark wrote:3 - Respect of other members :
- Always remember that the Lagoon brings together people who seek fun and recreation. Be respectful in your discussions and polite to each other
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby game player » Sun, 11Nov20 05:33

Graen wrote:I'll be honest, I'm quite tempted to lock this thread. If Lydia wishes to come back to this forum that's her decision and her's alone... Just as it was her decision to leave.

And for future reference, I'll leave you with this:
shark wrote:3 - Respect of other members :
- Always remember that the Lagoon brings together people who seek fun and recreation. Be respectful in your discussions and polite to each other

I recognized the name from another forum so was drawn to take a look. I applaud Graen's stance for asking people to be respect one another. I also agree with Greebo that having her here would be a good thing for the game creator section if not the site itself. I do find it puzzling that a person who I believe is an admin joined in with the various posts that lead to Lydia's leaving. I base this take on what was posted and adding 2 & 2 together. I may not be entirely correct, but it sure appears that several individuals did not adhere to this respect message.
game player
great white shark

Postby TheBrain » Sun, 11Nov20 05:56

It's best to let sleeping dogs lie... The thread was well over a year old, she left, she's not coming back, those who care know where to find her. And that's all there is to it...
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby lydia02 » Mon, 12Jun04 02:38

You've moved since my last visit. Didn't want to take my old info either. While all prepared to seek my audience elsewhere, did hear of greebo's post and appreciated it a great deal. So decided, once I had some news, to pay another visit. My game project of 2 1/2 years, dartmoth manor, is now completed. So for players like greebo who took an interest in my games, I'll share the 3 day demo below. Constructive comments please as this is a fun, spare time project after all. More comment like how I will never finish a game only makes one look silly. As I have now completed 2 games. Unless one holds to the new math, 2 is greater than 0. This should also address the issue that at least use to be in place about getting on hypnopics.

The full version is 7 days and I'm offering 21 endings for it. But it is on a donation basis. Not sure what the link rules are for something like this, so either see hypnopics for the link or send me a message here. If an admin would like to let me know if it is okay to share the paypal link here.

3 day link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qgcc1995qojogp7
lydia02
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Postby Graen » Mon, 12Jun04 05:49

Welcome Back Lydia!
:16:
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Mon, 12Jun04 09:45

Nice to hear from you again, Lydia! [img]smile/!icon_smile.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby lydia02 » Fri, 12Jun08 14:28

Thanks for the welcome. My game has proven very popular here as the download numbers have been very good. It's the 3 day demo of a 7 day, 21 ending completed game. Info on the donation system at hypnopics under the dartmoth manor thread.
lydia02
lagoon predator

Postby lydia02 » Sun, 12Jun10 23:52

Curious for your reactions on 2 points that have come up in the discussion of mares:

1. Regarding the stats bar at the bottom of the game. In playing my game, what information would you find helpful to be included in the bar? For example, time of day and player fatigue are of course valuable information to have. There are paths that magic, mind control, and money play a significant role in as well. So those stats should be included as well. Find the classes indicator helpful for me when in school to recall where I am in the school day. Other than these, I don't find myself referring to the stat bar. Perhaps, along the lines of the indicator for shelly's relationship, information on where you stand with other characters would be of interest. Of course, the size of the stat bar does limit how much information can be included. But I would imagine being able to check say the examine action on a character would be able to manage this information.

Would be interested to know what sort of take you have on the stat bar.

2. Does the game still provide a certain amount of a confusion factor? Some players have posted that they weren't sure on how to approach playing and solving for the various mysteries. The game presents various mysteries to the player so they will know what mysteries are available to be solved. Then, through exploring the world, one discovers the less obvious sources of assistance to solving the mysteries. So at the start, a certain level of confusion. But it is meant to be something that the player can work through to the answers. Let me know if this is not your experience and what you might find helpful to address the issue if this is your case.
lydia02
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to RAGS games