College Exam - RAGS dating sim

The specific forum for rags games creators

Re: College Exam - RAGS dating sim

Postby oriole » Thu, 10Feb11 06:36

I like the game so far -- can't wait to see the finish product -- one question who is model for the student adviser?
oriole
Pilot fish

Postby mung » Thu, 10Feb11 07:08

qayin wrote : Pardon my stupidness but..

How the hell do i move? im stuck at my room no idea how to move..

qayin

There is a compass with different directions at the bottom of the screen. There will be a red dot in any direction you can travel, just click on that dot.

When you first begin, it is a little more complicated as there are no exits yet. On the left hand side of the screen is a small window showing your current location (notice that it has a red box around it). Right click on that window to examine your room.

You should now see a door appear in the list of things in the room. Right click on the door and choose to open it. You should now see the red dot on the south point of the compass. Click that to leave the room (It would be best to check out the rest of the room and items first though).

You may come across other doors that need to be opened first. Sometimes you will have to knock to get the person inside to answer. Also, many doors won't work until certain conditions are fulfilled first. Others won't work at all as they are not functional in the game yet.
mung
sirens hunter

Postby cowboyblob » Fri, 10Feb12 08:42

So, where do you find the booze if the College ID doesn't work?
cowboyblob
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby oriole » Fri, 10Feb12 13:29

take the id out of your wallet -- I did it at the store and then when you go to the beer store she should accept it
oriole
Pilot fish

Postby cowboyblob » Fri, 10Feb12 13:48

I do so, but the response is always "No"
cowboyblob
star of the reef

Postby arjayty » Fri, 10Feb12 14:00

I enjoyed the games - despite the bugs people seem so keen to point out.

Its nice to have a RAGS Game that is about gender transfiguration or mind control.

Keep up the good work - I look forward to the finished product.
arjayty
great white shark

Postby lydia » Mon, 10Feb22 01:42

Nice game with some real potential. I've made a few rags games myself and find it difficult to bug test my games very well. Knowing what the correct choices are for the game is always in the back of my head to get in the way of trying to see things from a player perspective. Posting demos is very helpful with this. I just try and make it clear the game is a demo. Thus the player is forewarned that what they are seeing isn't a finished product.

I hope you are still interested in continuing the game. If you are stuck on some of the bugs, feel free to send me the password and I can try to help.
lydia
great white shark

Postby muppet787 » Thu, 10Feb25 21:57

Has anyone beaten the drinking game with the advisor? Anyone got any tips on winnin [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] g??
muppet787
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Thu, 10Feb25 22:38

Use 'undo' a lot
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Mdroot » Fri, 10Feb26 13:21

Hi all, first first let me say you're doing great job with your game especially the fact that the picture are in relation with the story [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

I don't know if i found a bug but to get the shower possibility i must talk to sara twice when i meet her. Which means i talk to her but don't follow her get out of the building and get in, talk to her again with all the speech and follow her and then they both take the shower.

I can't make riley party she want vodka but no possibility does anyone managed to get this ending ?

I'm stuck with bamby at the dice and drinking game, i win but can't collect the prize nothing happen, neither collect, thong or towel.

I'm looking forward gym girl keep up your good work [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Mdroot
Pilot fish

Postby muppet787 » Fri, 10Feb26 19:57

Cheers exlibris I forgot there was undo in RAGS!!! [img]images/icones/icon8.gif[/img]
muppet787
great white shark

Postby muppet787 » Fri, 10Feb26 21:46

Mdroot I'll pm you a hint about Riley
I'm also stuck with Bambi I won by usimg undo a few times but you take the reward an nothing happens.
And with Holly you start party and nothing happens.
Can't suss out the good ending with Sara apart from watching her dress.
Also need to suss out how to look at the girls computer.
muppet787
great white shark

Postby muppet787 » Fri, 10Feb26 22:28

Sussed out the ending with Holly. if anyone has not sussed it out yet pm me.
muppet787
great white shark

Postby AngryH » Sun, 10Feb28 05:42

Ok, I got all of them (including the shower scene) except Sara alone. I'm running out of ideas and I have the feeling that it is a little buggy: I guess I was really close to the end once, but I didn't have the money for the drinks. For reasons I can't understand, I left her in her room finishing her "reverse strip" and then I found her in the library, ready to party. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to did that again.

Also, is there really a password for Riley's PC? And if I "distract" the guard, am I able to do what I want without him interrupting me all the time? And, as far as I understand, the gym girl is still "under development", right?

PM me if you know the answers to the questions...

@ cowboyblob: take the ID out of your wallet and then "take" it. That did the trick for me.
AngryH
lagoon predator

Postby muppet787 » Sun, 10Feb28 21:11

ink there is a bug with the Bambi ending because after winning the only way to collect your reward is to leave the room and come back in again.
muppet787
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to RAGS games