Yet Another Dating Sim

The specific forum for rags games creators

Re: Yet Another Dating Sim

Postby styler » Sun, 10Jan10 06:55

machamp623 wrote : yeah Im having a lot of trouble getting any ending if someone could pm me a few walkthrough thatd be awesome

have an Anne walkthrough but your pm does not work
styler
sirens hunter

Postby aznsnstn » Sun, 10Jan10 11:25

hey styler could you pm me a walkthrough
aznsnstn
Pilot fish

Postby ttant » Sun, 10Jan10 13:16

me too please ;)
ttant
star of the reef

Postby andPS2 » Sun, 10Jan10 14:22

how come the path with sophie that worked
in the first version doesnt work anymore

tried zoom in and no zoom in
and waited during the 'trap'
at the end she always wants her beauty sleep
in the first version i got the good ending
andPS2
lagoon predator

Postby yads » Sun, 10Jan10 16:30

andPS2 wrote : another bug?:
if u dont go into the sauna
the option is still there the next day
even though she is in the living room

New version with this bug fixed:
http://rapidshare.com/files/333123419/YADS_v0.2.3.rag

ExLibris wrote: 1. I might be in the minority here, but I thought there were too many pictures. There are several occasions where the player has to click through a dozen pictures, which is tedious from a gameplay perspective. It also makes the game file larger than it needs to be.

No, you are not in minority and you are right. Trucla said the same thing and I'm agree with both. The problem is I "couldn't" remove any pics after so much time spent finding them :-)

2. Why is there an option to kick the paperboy's ass, as doing so locks you out of any good ending? I realise that dating sims are supposed to be solved by trial and error, but it seems a bit harsh for the game to effectively be over with the first decision the player makes (especially as it's not immediately obvious).
3. Related to point 2 is the fact that most of the time it's not obvious whether an action has had a good or bad result. I had that problem with the Anne path, and I'm still not sure what I did or didn't do that allowed me to complete it.

It is by "design" to not be obvious if an action was good or bad. I think a little confusion is not that bad. Most of the people managed to find the endings for each girls and I'm sure that the rest of them can find them with a little help - a few hints.

4. I believe someone has already pointed this out, but the two methods of earning money are rather tedious and repetitive (though the surprise at the hotel breaks that up a little).

Again I'm agree with you. Initially I was planning to add more events in the hotel and also some encounters in the parks while walking the dog. Unfortunately, I didn't find good pictures for any of these ideas.... so I decide to leave it as is.

5. It might be worth getting a native English speaker to proof read the text for you. It's not a huge problem, but it does detract from the enjoyment of the game.

I'm open for that and I'm hoping that once I will give the password, somewhere next week, somebody will try to fix this and, why not, add more content.

Not sure if I will add more content myself, but never say never.

Thanks again to all of you for bugs and suggestions. As I said in one of my conversations with Trucla, I will consider this game a success, when we will see some other RAGS games (except MC and TF) here in the lagoon. Preferably good games :-)
yads
sirens hunter

Postby lucied » Sun, 10Jan10 21:32

Could anyone please pm me the walkthrough for anne? Still can't figure out how to get the ending!
lucied
great white shark

Postby xravensfan » Tue, 10Jan12 08:58

Man, I can't get any endings.

There are so many little choices.

Anne - do you try to see her ass? But that leads to a good conversation...

Do you peak into the shower a bunch of times? Nice pics... hehe

Liz - Do you go to Studio 1? Do you spill a drink? Touch her ass? Look at her pics, wait for her, get a drink?

Ugh, and then the objects.
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby xravensfan » Tue, 10Jan12 09:00

By the way, I like the pics. Love TONS.
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby ttant » Tue, 10Jan12 14:53

Next week, I will reveal also the password since it seems that there are some people quite familiar with RAGS around here which can help.

Could i have the password please ?
ttant
star of the reef

Postby aznsnstn » Tue, 10Jan12 23:56

could somebody please send me a walkthough for anne and sophie
aznsnstn
Pilot fish

Postby styler » Wed, 10Jan13 07:21

YADS: Great game, kudos!! I hope you decide to expand further at some point. Number of pics is fine, people can always just click through if they think there are too many, no reason to cut down.
styler
sirens hunter

Postby lucied » Thu, 10Jan14 20:24

i couldn't get Liz's ending. Could anyone send me the walkthrough of Liz? thanks
lucied
great white shark

Postby ttant » Sat, 10Jan16 15:11

ttant wrote :

Could i have the password please ?

Any news ?
ttant
star of the reef

Postby yads » Sat, 10Jan16 16:08

ttant wrote:Could i have the password please?

Yes: the password is B00bies and everyone is free to add/remove/modify and distribute the game.

Only one thing: if you want to modify the game, please make sure you change also the name. Probably I will want to add more stuff in the future and is better to avoid confusions with multiple versions.

Anyway, if I like the content which is added, then I'm more than happy to keep the same name (YADS) and of course everybody will receive proper credit for his/her work.
yads
sirens hunter

Postby ttant » Sat, 10Jan16 16:11

ok, thank's ;)
ttant
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to RAGS games