Why does my registration lapse after a few days?
- In an effort to quell spam posts we’ve added a requirement that all new members post within 24 hours of registering. Those that don’t will lose their membership. The details of that requirement may be found in this thread,
New rule - Mandatory introduction for new members.
- The Lagoon Board is backed by a powerful search engine that you can find at the top of the forum. Please use it first to look for specific games and artists before creating a new post asking for help.
- More often than not, your question not only has been asked, but also answered. We have a dedicated section of the forums for "Hints & Walkthroughs" that we encourage all our members to participate in, as well as a powerful search engine that you can find at the top of the forum.
Do NOT solicit Staff Members for answers or clues through the Private Messaging system.
- All Newly Registered Users are forbidden from creating new topics. To become a Registered User, you must post at least 5 replies. This rule is to prevent SPAMMERS from posting new topics. Please note, that SPAMMING replies to become a Registered User, may get you banned from the forums.
- Do NOT reply to, or quote, their message, that will only lead to confusion when the Spam is removed from the boards. Instead, if you wish to help the the Lagoon Staff, please click on the exclamation icon in the upper right corner of the Spammer's post to notify the Moderation Team that there is an issue with the post. We try to resolve any issues as soon as we become aware of them.
- When it's done. Shark can only dedicate so much of his time to creating his games, and while he appreciates your feedback, no amount of begging is going to make him work faster. We’ve added a thread where Shark discusses his progress. You can read his latest post here, next game?
- Like Shark, the artists RKShooter, JimmyJohn and all the others who provide content to the Contributions page have their own personal lives that they must attend to first. While they do appreciate your enthusiasm for their work, they will only publish their work when they feel it is ready.
- Unless the author of the game in question explicitly offers a password or account to the public, the sharing private information is strictly forbidden, to protect intellectual and personal property, and will result in the suspension of your account here.
- To prevent the distribution of premium content, all games in the Priv-Box must be played from the web-browser. When a game is offered for free it will then be available to all for download.
- Certain games are done as a collaboration between multiple parties, and until all parties agree that the game should be offered for free, it will remain as a premium title.