About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

You must introduce yourself in this section. It’s a sign of respect for the other members of the community. After that, you will be able to participate in the discussions in all the sections.

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby shark » Wed, 17Apr19 14:10

Peter van den Carl wrote:Hi Everyone ;-) I’m a guy hiding behind the mask of Peter van den Carl.

When I look at your avatar, it's not the mask that I notice first :vil-lovee:
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Rezzert » Wed, 17Apr19 19:23

I am 20, and from France
I have a job that deals with planes (i'm airframe mechanic).

I found the website very fun like its games.
Rezzert
Pilot fish

Postby Peter van den Carl » Wed, 17Apr19 19:33

shark wrote:
Peter van den Carl wrote:Hi Everyone ;-) I’m a guy hiding behind the mask of Peter van den Carl.

When I look at your avatar, it's not the mask that I notice first :vil-lovee:

I hope you like her, she is one of my virtual friends [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Peter van den Carl
Pilot fish

Postby Greebo » Wed, 17Apr19 20:47

That''s Peter? :16: What does his sister look like? [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby LRM » Wed, 17Apr19 22:12

Rezzert wrote:I am 20, and from France
I have a job that deals with planes (i'm airframe mechanic).

I found the website very fun like its games.

I bid you welcome...
I'm retired Avionics Instruments originally, eventually Autopilot and Inertial Navigation too.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby surcouf » Fri, 17Apr21 02:04

Bonjour/Hello

Je fréquente ce site depuis quelques années et je le trouve très intéressant. Ce qui m'a poussé à m'inscrire "officiellement". c'est après avoir joué (et réussi en partie) un jeu que j'ai vraiment aimé, et je voulais féliciter l'auteur... mais avec les règles de participation au forum ca devra attendre un peu. De toutes façons tous les jeux sont intéressants de meme que les histoires en images 3D et tous les auteurs méritent surement qu'on reconnaisse leur efforts, leur créativité et leur temps.

I've been visiting this time for a while now et i found it pretty interesting. What triggered my "official" registration was a game i really enjoyed and I wanted to thank the author... but the forum rules for newcomers will make me postpone a bit a mail to him. Anyway all games and 3D image stories are surely worthy of interest and all authors really deserve to be thanked for hard work, creativity and time.

I read and write both French and English... tough my Swedish badly needs to be polished... to say the least ;)
See you :)
surcouf
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Fri, 17Apr21 06:10

surcouf wrote:Bonjour/Hello

Je fréquente ce site depuis quelques années et je le trouve très intéressant. Ce qui m'a poussé à m'inscrire "officiellement". c'est après avoir joué (et réussi en partie) un jeu que j'ai vraiment aimé, et je voulais féliciter l'auteur... mais avec les règles de participation au forum ca devra attendre un peu. De toutes façons tous les jeux sont intéressants de meme que les histoires en images 3D et tous les auteurs méritent surement qu'on reconnaisse leur efforts, leur créativité et leur temps.

I've been visiting this time for a while now et i found it pretty interesting. What triggered my "official" registration was a game i really enjoyed and I wanted to thank the author... but the forum rules for newcomers will make me postpone a bit a mail to him. Anyway all games and 3D image stories are surely worthy of interest and all authors really deserve to be thanked for hard work, creativity and time.

I read and write both French and English... tough my Swedish badly needs to be polished... to say the least ;)

Welcome, you can post to any existing thread... You cannot yet make a new topic.
Before you can create any new thread we ask you look for an existing thread that expresses your underlying thought. If none exist, and you've met our requirements you can create a new thread.
All of this is explained here... Forum Rules, here... FAQs, and in one new guideline... Want to earn money by posting your game. Please dedicate the time necessary and become familiar with these.
There is no official language here... If easier for you post in Swedish, we'll do our best to understand.
LRM
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby candee » Mon, 17Apr24 16:58

Hi everyone, I'm new here...

Been lurking around for some time, but didnt create an account till now...

I'm in my mid 20s, a game developer for the past 5 years...

How's everyone ? ^_^v
candee
Pilot fish

About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby Poisoned » Tue, 17Apr25 04:18

Hey now!

I am 51 (Yes, very old compared to most of you) and live in California where life is grand. Except for the occasional earthquake.... or two.
I have a job in sales where I cover most of Northern Ca. I chose my job because I travel and I meet a lot of interesting people. Some more interesting than others.
I have enjoyed video games since Pong, Commodore 64, Atari800, and so on, and so on............ I told you I was old.
I thought I would take a break from playing RPG's for a bit, so I searched the web for adult games. For something exotic. There I found Play Force One.

I found this website from a link from Play Force One.
Poisoned
Pilot fish

Postby Skelaturi » Tue, 17Apr25 07:30

Poisoned wrote:Hey now!

I am 51 (Yes, very old compared to most of you) and live in California where life is grand. Except for the occasional earthquake.... or two.
I have a job in sales where I cover most of Northern Ca. I chose my job because I travel and I meet a lot of interesting people. Some more interesting than others.
I have enjoyed video games since Pong, Commodore 64, Atari800, and so on, and so on............ I told you I was old.
I thought I would take a break from playing RPG's for a bit, so I searched the web for adult games. For something exotic. There I found Play Force One.

I found this website from a link from Play Force One.

You would be surprised, as far as i can tell. 51 is below average here.

Anyhow welcome all of you.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby seyfer110 » Sat, 17Apr29 03:47

Hi!
Newcomers here!
I'm not sure how I didn't know about this forum until now O.o
seyfer110
Pilot fish

Postby kaos076 » Wed, 17May03 05:55

Hey, ciao a tutti, sono nuovo, ho 40 anni e scrivo dall'italia.....finalmente un sito interessante ed utile per tutti i giochi
kaos076
Pilot fish

Postby Duncan12 » Thu, 17May04 20:26

Hi
I'm n older gamer, 45 years young. Always looking for awesome games.
Duncan12
Pilot fish

Postby ps123456 » Fri, 17May05 18:21

I'm 23, from the US, and a pilot.
I love the games.
Mainly looking for answers to Emily series.
ps123456
Pilot fish

Postby Helio-helion » Sun, 17May07 23:40

25y gamer
Big fan of pandora
Helio-helion
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions