About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

You must introduce yourself in this section. It’s a sign of respect for the other members of the community. After that, you will be able to participate in the discussions in all the sections.

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby LRM » Thu, 15Oct08 17:43

MrDavids, Zero101, Draga, NickNKVD, and zooloo69;
Welcome gents.

Before you can create any new thread we ask you look for an existing thread that expresses your underlying thought. If none exist, and you've met our requirements you can create a new thread.
It's all spelled out in the Forum Rules and the FAQs. Please dedicate the few minutes necessary to become familiar with them.

It seems I must make one last point. If there is any doubt you might reveal a hidden clue to a game please use the spoiler included in the tool bar. The majority of residents prefer these remain hidden.
We hope to you see you swim often
LRM
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 15Oct08 23:45

Hallo! MrDavids und Draga, konnichiwa zero101, ciao NickNKVD, Yassas zooloo69.

welcome all to the lagoon, LRM already pointed out the whats needed. For the rest cookies are in the lounge, nudidy well... everywhere!.

PS. this probaly was a one-time only thing searchign for the greetings in different languages. =p
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby NickNKVD » Fri, 15Oct09 16:19

Hi and thanks Skelaturi and LRM.
For skelaturi I am sorry but I don't know how they greet in Hell. However I hope it wasn't too difficult to find out how to say it in italian ;)
NickNKVD
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 15Oct09 23:17

well in your introduction you aid it yourself. But on my part where i live we say hoi, thats dialect common in our country is hallo same as our eastern and southern neighbours.

offtopic

Skelaturi is evolving, titutututututu skealturi has evolved into a star of the reef
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Chris.Chris » Sat, 15Oct10 12:39

Hi all, my name is Chris

And I came here, because I love the Keeley games. I just recently started playing them again after trying out others more than 3-4 years ago. My favorite has to be Coffee for Keisha, until I did Dreaming with Keeley. Damn Keisha is hot! I've also tried to download the meshed up game 'Meeting Keeley', but apparently the zip file has been damage/corrupted with I unzip it. I'd appreciate if the mods could help me with this and if they know what's going to happen after dreaming with Elsa, because that is my No1!

Thanks,
Chris
Chris.Chris
sirens hunter

Postby LRM » Sat, 15Oct10 20:10

Welcome Chris;
When I tried to open it with Chrome it didn't work for me either.
I ran 7-zip "Extract Here" and it now works with Chrome. http://www.7-zip.org/ is free software. They won't beat you to death asking you subscribe.
Welcome to the Lagoon.
LRM
The ReadMe has a note about Chrome. Are you using Chrome? I do and had no problem likely because of 7-zip.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby knivesmckinley » Tue, 15Oct13 10:08

Hey guys!

Long time lurker.
I orignialy found out about the site because of the game "A late night at the office", it was posted on my favorite website at the time newgrounds.
Most likely stolen from here but it brought me here and i never left. decided its time to join. Im in my late 20's and my job is nothing special. I'm from the USA and hope to contribute here often.
knivesmckinley
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 15Oct14 00:31

You are most welcome knivesmckinley.

Newgrounds would have had that game fairly, either by being one of "Shark's Friends" at the time, or because it was in the public domain.
These days, once a game is released from the "Priv-Box" in is free to the public.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby giorgio1982 » Thu, 15Oct15 15:26

Giorgio is in the house!
after a year that i fond of you, finally decided to sign up and start to relate with you on these beautiful passions / hobbies / leisure

Gio [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Italian - Lover Games - Arts - Photography - Bicycle - Historical Books
giorgio1982
Pilot fish

Postby ulquiorra » Thu, 15Oct15 19:31

Hello everyone.

I'm a 22 yo student from Serbia. I've enjoyed these games for a while, and have wanted to try to make one myself so that is the biggest reason for me to enter this community - to learn from people who do stuff like this and to hopefully make something myself.
ulquiorra
Pilot fish

Postby moskys » Fri, 15Oct16 20:22

Hola! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Here's another long-time phantom guest who decides to step up. I've been playing AIF & erotic games for many years and of course The Lagoon is an absolute reference. I'm glad to see that this world keeps moving on and on, with new designers and games. I've seen great advances in the last year or so and I thought it would be fair to, at least, say thanks to all these people who's working hard on their -our passion.

Oh, I'm in my 30s, I'm from Spain and I haven't practice my writing English for a long time, so please excuse me for any grammar and spelling mistakes.

It's good to be on board!
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby Zfmia » Sat, 15Oct17 07:19

Been reading here occasionally for a while.

Finally decided to register after discovering Wolfshadowe and Tlaero's games and seeing them active on the board here.
Zfmia
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Sat, 15Oct17 22:36

I extend a warm welcome to giorgio1982, ulquiorra, moskys, and Zfmia. Please devote the 5± minutes needed to read the rules and FAQ.

Before you can create any new thread we ask you look for an existing thread that expresses your underlying thought. If none exist, and you've met our requirements you can create a new thread.
It's all spelled out in the Forum Rules and the FAQs. Please dedicate the time necessary to become familiar with them.

It seems I must make one last point. If there is any doubt you might reveal a hidden clue to a game please use the spoiler included in the tool bar. Most of our residents prefer these remain hidden.

We hope we become a part of your daily routine and that you become a part of ours.
One again, hello
LRM
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Merlin20 » Sun, 15Oct18 14:25

Hi all :)

I am 18, I live in France, North France and I study in a graphic school
I like the graphics , especially the construction of pubs and other
I discovered shark lagoon with a pub on a site it seems to me and I wanted to go

Thank you for reading and good day to you : D
Merlin20
Pilot fish

Postby lawina » Mon, 15Oct19 00:54

Greetings everyone,

I'm Lawina, a long time game developer from 'Windmill Country', living right next to the Red Light District (aka the Netherlands). I'm currently working on my first adult game (SUPERCREEP). I'd love to post it on your forums and receive feedback from your great community.

Best,

Lawina
lawina
great white shark

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions