About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

You must introduce yourself in this section. It’s a sign of respect for the other members of the community. After that, you will be able to participate in the discussions in all the sections.

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby SimonO » Thu, 16Dec15 14:43

Hello all. I am in my mid-40s, from the US. I teach at a university. I found this site a few years back when I initially stumbled upon ArianeB's seminal work. Finally committed by creating an account. :)
SimonO
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby chuck21 » Fri, 16Dec16 01:16

hi there,
i'm a 30yo from Canada. I have been lurking this forum for many years but finally
decided to join in the fun.
chuck21
Pilot fish

Postby LIE » Fri, 16Dec16 18:56

Hey there.

21 years old, been a passive lurker of this forum for quite awhile, finally decided to create an account in order to attempt and give some criticism on the newest game created by Mortze and Tlaero, probably will stick around to give insight on the future stuff made by other people as well.
LIE
Pilot fish

Postby Piritiov » Fri, 16Dec16 20:19

Hello, I'm just a total outsider who started enjoying sexy games and wants to get more into this world.

That's it lol
"She'll do anything to make you feel like an asshole" - Beck
Piritiov
Pilot fish

Postby Svoben » Fri, 16Dec16 21:25

LIE wrote:been a passive lurker of this forum for quite awhile, finally decided to create an account in order to attempt and give some criticism on the newest game created by Mortze and Tlaero, probably will stick around to give insight on the future stuff made by other people as well.

^This is basically me, too, except I'm 34, living in the eastern United States. Hi all!
Svoben
Pilot fish

Postby junior31966 » Sat, 16Dec17 05:58

This is the user formerly known as junior 366, certified old fart, live in Oklahoma, and love all kinds of adult games.
junior31966
Pilot fish

Postby pot » Sat, 16Dec17 06:38

Hey im new here
pot
sirens hunter

Postby Chaucer73 » Sat, 16Dec17 14:06

Greetings!

I am 43 years old, and I live in the U.S. (Texas). I have been silently lurking in these waters for a long time, and I have finally decided to take on a more active role. For over 10 years, I have been an almost daily visitor to this site, and during that time I have been introduced to a huge number of great games.

My first experiences with adult gaming were the old Leisure Suit Larry games, but I didn't really get into the genre until I stumbled across ArianeB. Internet searches for similar content led me to this site, and I've been coming here ever since. I am a fan of pretty much all types of sexy games (everything from html dating sims to RPG-maker games to old classic AIF), and I owe my exposure to many of those games to this community. It's time for me to finally take on a more active role and start giving something back.

Thank you, Shark, for creating this corner of the internet, and thank you to all of the game designers and posters who have added so much enjoyment to my life over the past decade. I look forward to finally joining in your discussions.
Chaucer73
Pilot fish

Postby circuitman » Mon, 16Dec19 03:12

hi, i'm a 54 yr old man from us. found this site thru gamcore. love it!
circuitman
Pilot fish

Postby BigBill » Tue, 16Dec20 03:52

I am a newb here, drawn in by Master of the house & Pervert Action. I am an oldie to these games from the old (dating myself) TRS-80. These style games were about all you could play at that time & I thought they were gone by the wayside.
BigBill
Pilot fish

Postby asurmen32 » Tue, 16Dec20 04:52

Say who you are, and how you found the website

Heya all, long time lurker and cant remember how i 1st found this website but was either through hypnotics collective or from one of the shark games. I enjoy all the games here and ready to be a forum member hehe =)
asurmen32
Pilot fish

Postby IndulgingInFantasy » Tue, 16Dec20 12:51

Hello, I'm 34, I've been following the site since "Horny afternoon" series. With recent developments I thought I'll express my appreciation towards fine artists of this community.
IndulgingInFantasy
Pilot fish

Postby L1nk1980 » Tue, 16Dec20 19:52

i'm 37, living in the Netherlands as a manager and found this site from another adult game site
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby zigzig » Sat, 16Dec24 00:17

zigzig here, and guess what, i'm new here, greetings all!
zigzig
Pilot fish

Postby Atepomarus » Sat, 16Dec24 18:42

I am married and 61, retired Military and Wiccan High Priest. I love traveling the internet and searching for 3D sex games. I do like Flash games, but not as well. I also play AIF games. I am from the USA, and my ancestry comes from Wageningen, Gelderland, Holland.
“Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!”
Atepomarus
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions