About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

You must introduce yourself in this section. It’s a sign of respect for the other members of the community. After that, you will be able to participate in the discussions in all the sections.

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby dirheim » Sun, 16Oct23 09:25

Dear all,
I'm Dirheim and I'm from Spain. I like to compose and render scenes with SFM and I've also come here for advice from some games
dirheim
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby mtfkb » Tue, 16Oct25 14:48

Hi, I'm 23, from France.
I've been reading threads here for a long time but never created an account so I thought I'd create one!
mtfkb
Pilot fish

Postby root » Sun, 16Oct30 21:19

Hey Everyone, I am 28, from India.
I work as a engineer in a firm.

I was looking for swf games and I found the link of this on site lessonofpassion.com
root
Pilot fish

Postby imadirtyblonde » Mon, 16Oct31 07:16

HELLO EVERYONE "IMADIRTYBLONDE" 37 YRS OLD FEMALE FROM SOUTHERN CALI U.S.A. AND I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF SHARKS SINCE 2000 FOUND SURFING THE WEB! THANKS GUYS
imadirtyblonde
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Kurabarov » Mon, 16Oct31 17:07

Hi,

I'm Ivan from Bulgaria. I'm 30 years old. I read this forum from 1-2 years, but today I need to ask for help :)
Kurabarov
Pilot fish

Postby String » Mon, 16Oct31 20:42

Hello, I'm a 34 year old male. I live in the State of Georgia in the U.S. I'm an operator in a power plant. I have played all the games here and have enjoyed them very much. I have played all of MSP's games in the Contrib. section and enjoy his or her work very much also. I'm looking forward to see what else people share here. I found this site from a link on the Hornygamer site. Thanks.
String
Pilot fish

Postby lokoo » Wed, 16Nov02 20:44

Hi everyone

I'm Spanish, 31, and work in ecommerce. I'm regular reader of the forum, and today i've decide to contribute to your community
lokoo
Pilot fish

Postby Amirne Mallar » Wed, 16Nov02 22:54

Hi there.

I lurked these forums from some time, noticed the creators community, the support and encouragement about creating new games, the available and recommended tools, the general taste while making these games and it feels... right.

I value my privacy, though, to the point I delayed registering for quite some time.
As a Tor user, I may unexpectedly be unable to login. Why I use Tor? I don't have issues with the law of my country. The problem arises when all police agencies and private security firms of the world insist to know if all is kosher, halal or whatever
Amirne Mallar
sirens hunter

Postby VyseDyne » Wed, 16Nov02 22:55

Hi! I'm David! Nice to meet you! I'm here 'cause i need help in one game ;)

Hope to help you too! :D
VyseDyne
Pilot fish

Postby TypeB » Wed, 16Nov02 23:27

Hi

I do feel quite good being here since it's usually not that common to find a "nice" community. I find it cool that you have to introduce yourself first.

About me, I'm a guy who wants to learn as much as he can. I'm a programmer but i've also started with drawing, 3D modelling etc. a couple years ago. The main objective was to create adult games or something related in this category. I'm still not that good compared to other artists or some friends of me but, i do give always my best. I've started with blender at first and it was quite fun to work with it especially because it's free and has tons of community based mods. However, after trying cinema 4D i got hooked to it. That being said, I'm also currently working on an adventure/management game and my wish is to create something which has a long playability but quality goes first of course. There are thousands of such games out there which is why i want something more unique and i hope i can manage that at some point.

greets.
TypeB
Pilot fish

Postby marz08 » Fri, 16Nov04 23:26

Hi,

I've played every Shark game and have even been buying into the PRIVBOX over the past few years because I can't wait when a new game is released. I thought I'd eventually join up here and get involved!
marz08
Pilot fish

Postby bob325 » Sat, 16Nov05 04:55

Hi everyone,

I always used to come to this site for advice on how to beat a tough game or get a special scene or even find out what developers are up to. I love everyone's work and I hope I can contribute in a positive manner.

Regards, Bob.
bob325
Pilot fish

Postby HaywoodJablomi » Sun, 16Nov06 04:06

I only registered this account because I want to report a bug.
HaywoodJablomi
Pilot fish

Postby HV3 » Mon, 16Nov07 00:47

Registered to ask a few questions on an AIF game. Just discovered AIF games and wow. for text based games, I was always...not excited to play, being spoilt by graphical games, haha.

Is there a New User block on replying to threads?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3557
cant reply in this thread. just need to know if its a game over if I lose my car keys...been running around figuring out how to unlock the car door...

Edit: well...that was odd. posted here, refreshed the game thread and bam the Post Reply button appeared...odd.
HV3
Pilot fish

Postby The Spice Must Flow » Tue, 16Nov08 03:34

Hi. My name is Max and i'm from Russia.
I've been frquent visitor of this forum for a pretty long time and now decided to participate in discussions.
The Spice Must Flow
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions